Beer Garden Soi 7

sakoni2002

It will be exactly the same as last time you were there. The girls will just be older.

------------------------------

:D :D :D

That's a scary thought, it's not like half of them looked that young 18 months ago, more like already older. Pale rider has extremely pleasing experiences with older women from the B garden. And not that bad looking, for being that old.

I like the beer garden, the people watching is fun, it's big, it's relaxed, no pressure, and even with young lasses, it's a mature hang out. I can't take the baby talk anymore in the bars and gogos. And since, i am unlikely to pick up anyone (accidents can happen, I guess), the cadre and atmosphere matter to me.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My biggest problem with the Beer Bars is that mostly the Music is SOO loud that I can not relax.

I really enjoy sitting in a lazy chair with maybee a Book, or when not alone in a game of cards, connect 4 or otherwise, do a little talk, have fun with jokes and stories.

The girls are a nice to have for a Beerbar IMHO.

Fly_Baby_Fly said:

havent seen BG 7 last time i was in BKK

I usually pay a visit but didn't manage last trip either. It's a good place to hang out for a couple of hours of an afternoon, although I do find entering it a bit weird if there aren't too many girls in it at the time and the place is just full of blokes sitting around the bar(s), staring into their drinks.

Also because it's not a typical dark bar it's more difficult to avoid eye contact as you survey the scene until you find what you're looking for. I generally find once you've made eye contact then it's not long before she's sitting beside you, which is fine if you meant to make eye contact but not so good if you didn't.

The_Munchmaster said:
Fly_Baby_Fly said:

Also because it's not a typical dark bar it's more difficult to avoid eye contact as you survey the scene until you find what you're looking for. I generally find once you've made eye contact then it's not long before she's sitting beside you, which is fine if you meant to make eye contact but not so good if you didn't.

Aye, what's the world coming to when you can't glance at a girl without the risk of receiving a blow-job? Tsk tsk.

I've spent a few afternoons in there in recent weeks and there are, IMHO, a few decent looking girls. Pleasant to talk to, little pressure, sometimes a short-time in-bar massage. Some have a good sense of humor, if you see them regularly and just chat with them. Had lines thrown at me like "buy one, get one free" (a BG and her GF), "make me cum, I pay you" and just today, after a girl near me had a sneezing fit, she said "...in case you not have shower today..." :). Cheap food and drinks, too. Music not very loud, a little bit warm, unless you get the right seat, near a fan or two. Kinda fun to watch the regulars work their routines.

There are also a few, thoughts of whom could make the most obstinate hard-on disappear in a flash. I wish I had that image available when Mademoiselle Franzen, my knockout 8th grade French teacher, would call me to write on the blackboard, in front of the class.

i spent less than an Hour in the place on my one and only visit,but i liked it.

sat quietly in the corner with a Beer and Paper and i was not bothered at all by any of the Girls.

while i was looking for a bit of company i was not desparate and i found the place quie relaxing for the fact that i was not pounced on immediately or bothered by anyone.

now i know it is not always like this and i can imagine the place wall to wall with Girls on the pull.

but when my dream Girl walked in i was smitten and it didn't take long for me to leave hand-in-hand with her..........

P127 commented:

"Pale rider has extremely pleasing experiences with older women from the B garden. And not that bad looking, for being that old.

Ah yes. I think you mean Anna Absolutely. A fine looking lass with a fine tuned ass. Educated (Thammasat), speaks and writes english. Reads me the BKK. Post in the morning. So nice I invited her to Pattaya and she hopped on the Bus @ Ekamai and met me at my Pattaya digs. P127 and another expat couple entertained AA and me at Baan Thai where we had a marvelous time. I reckon so.

Its certainly my favourite place in BKK because its so very unique in my experience, its the place I go when I've some time alone, I enjoy the chats with the girls and catch up on their life stories,theres a hardcore group who have been there for months/years, but occaisonally they bring along a newbie friend, and as I'm percieved as jai dee :: can get a quick introduction. I've met a few shop assistants in there.

I started visiting there later in the evening during a recent trip and it was buzzing with girls in their finery before hitting nana disco.

JP

Archived