BJ BARS - please help, need info!

dubbs

Ok

One of my goals on this trip is to go to a bj bar and of course get a bj at the bar. I thought I found a list of all the different plazas/sois that listed all of them but right now I can't seem to find it. I can easily find out the ones for Soi Cowboy or Patpong but I can't find much on NEP and my searches keep getting me unrelated articles and don't want to sift through it when I can ask some fellow experts.

I tried to find them myself in NEP tonight and had to do the task of walking through the levels where I encountered too many agressive katoeys (not my thing and no, I don't like the non agressive ones either).

So can anyone either tell me which ones they are for NEP or point me to a link that lists them all.

Dubbs

ps, anyone into seing a ping pong show in Patpong?

pps, anyone try the female midget in NEP? I personally think I would laugh too much to get it done but makes for a great story.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no BJ Bar in NEP. And, right now, the Star of Light in Patpong II is closed for remodelling for 10 days. Per another board, the rumor is that they are going build an open air bar, which would not be the same nor carry the same level of sleaze that was there before, but rumors are rumors, let's see what happens. Also I would be surprised if they make the 10 days. Have a couple of good friends who work there, hopefully can get better information when I talk to them shortly. If it does change, then the at-the-bar BJ will be very limited indeed: Rose, maybe Kangaroo. Lolita's does them in the rooms/ST rooms. Maybe you might have to go to Pattaya to get bar service if these changes persist.

I'm sure the idea of BJ bars appeals to many, but how would you feel right after you cum? I dont think I would be in a party mood, all the excitement drained away after releasing your load, the fun and anticipation of chasing pussy is gone (well, temporarily, but long enough to affect my mood for sure). I'd much rather cum in my room. You see, one is usually in a pensive mood after cumming, lying down on bed, smoking a cigarette, staring at the ceiling, etc. Not having loud music blaring into your ears or girls bugging you for drinks, lots of people hovering around. I think I'll give BJ bars a pass. But hey, if you can enjoy it beyond the moment of cumming, go for it.

dubbs,

Head down to Pattaya and I'll give you a tour of the greatest street in the world! See my post "Return of the good old days?". It's a great place to spend the whole afternoon and then have the night for the go-go's!!! The girls will love your jewelry down here. I had a buddy that had the same and he was whipping it out all over town for the girls to see and worship! PM me, I'll be in Pattaya for at least 10 days. BKK is tame compared to Pattaya. Pattaya is easier on the budget as well. I don't spend less though, I just take more girls :).

I'm sure the idea of BJ bars appeals to many, but how would you feel right after you cum?

The appeal is in the sleaze and pure decadence. Sure, it's not as comfortable as in the room, but it's quite a head trip having a beer and chatting with your buddy whilst being blown at the bar. Behind the curtain at Lolita's just isn't the same experience, though the girls there are quite skilled at their speciality, and some are quite cute as well. Star or Light used to fill the bill for pure sleaze, but I guess not anymore. You pretty much need to come to Pattaya to enjoy the true filth of a proper BJ bar.

Ranger

Take a walk to Sukhumvit Soi 8, next to the Nana Skytrain station, follow it to the 2nd soi on the right; any one of the varying number of pink clad hostesses sitting out in front of "Lolitas" will be more than happy to demonstate their lingual skills .

Some might even be available for post-orgasmatic counciling in case you should find yourself suffering from the mental anguish suggested by a previous poster.

Thanks for the information,

I might just stick to SC or PP for these bars, i'm not just interested in a bj anywhere it has to be in the bar at the bar because it's too hillarious, well in my opinion and that's my preference and I don't have any hangups after or at least I don't think I will. I'm not worried about thinking after why did I do that nor do I think I will feel drained. If anything it would relax me and I would still have energy to continue the hunt.

I think i'll hit one either tonight or tomorrow and might take a visit to Pattaya which I hear there are either plenty of bj bars there or at least you can probably get one in most of them there anyways.

Dubbs

Archived