Greetings from a newbie

spoojebob

Hi everyone.

I'm new to this site and board, and just wanted to say "Hi".

I'll be starting my "virgin" trip to LOS from the USA in 10 days, arriving in BKK at the ungodly hour of 12:20AM on Nov 21. Probably arrive at the Nana around 2AM?

Anything going on at that time of the day? Anywhere to go?

Thanks,

sb

Welcome, and a nice safe trip to you!

Just walk along lower Suk(humvit), though more to get a first view of things than pick-up, IMO. Your discerning buds after a long trip and a late arrival might not be at their sharpest. There are a few con artists in that crowd (plus a fair number of 3rd sex denizens), and they have a special antenna to feel newbie-ness in someone.

there will probably be still some action still going in the Nana parking lot, same as Suk of course, very "diverse" crowd.

Check into the hotel, get a good nights sleep and fface the crowds thee next night, I wouldn;t recomend trying to get a girl after a long flight, never been here before etc.

me thinks while now you;ll say yes, come the 21st at 3am you'll be sound asleep.

That said, I hope you wake up and fuck your brains out with all the fun you can have!

DOG

and on November 22nd, all go go bars will be closed, all whores will become nuns, so you had better get into the action immediately!

Just joshing. :)

Where will you stay? By the time you get through immigration etc at the airport, go go bars will be closed. Lower Sukhumvit (Soi 7-3) and especially the Nana Hotel parking lot never closes. Be a little cautious since it is your first time in Sin City, but keep an open mind, and remember there is always tomorrow.

Just keep in mind that some of the women on the street, (and elsewhere), are, in fact, not women. Although some, apparently, are more intimately knowledgeable about such things, if it is not your cup of tea, 'tis best to be careful. :)

Lady Boy = She MALE = :yikes: = :barf:

Well thanks everyone, for the encouragement and advice.

I'll have to see how I feel after 20 hours on airplanes and go from there. But I will definitely be cautious... to some degree... being my first trip and all. Wouldn't want to get mugged my first night there.

And yes, I'm staying at the Nana Hotel.

Should be fun.

Thanks again.

sb

no need to worry about getting mugged, really.

be a bit careful where you carry your wallet since there are some pick pockets about.

take care in being sure that your woman, is in fact, a woman.

Even in some go go bars, there may be a Lady Boy among the ladies. ::

unless she males, katoeys, Lady Boys, are your cup of tea, avoid Casanova and Cascade in Nana Entertainment Plaza.

I tried to post this earlier, maybe it got eaten, and I apologize if it shows up twice.

I agree with the guys who say you should take it easy, ariving that late on your first night. The street scene is not necessarily the best Bangkok can offer. Better to rest up rather than get sucked into something that has you feeling worse for wear in the morning and not quite sure what you did!

In case you decide to stay in, there's the probability that the bellboy will ask if you "need lady" when you're brought to your room. If you say yes, you might want to ask for beers or bottles, or condoms, if you need them. I can't remember if they have mini-bars there!

Not vouching for the quality of the "girls", either. :)

Archived