Swiss Miss Hingis is Back

Torneyboy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

but you ever tried having sex while taking part in a Sporting event?.............

What about watersports? Doesn't that now make Ricky Martin a Music and Sporting celebrity.:: :: ::

RICKY MARTIN is amazed by the furore surrounding his admission he likes to urinate on his partners during love-making, insisting he wishes he had kept quiet about his sexual exploits.

The SHE BANGS hitmaker, 34, has suffered a barrage of abuse since he admitted his open-minded bedroom tactics, and is especially hurt by suggestions he should close the charity he founded to help deprived and abused children.

The Latin star originally told America's Blender magazine, "I love giving the golden shower.

"I've done it before in the shower. It's like so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different."

But in a statement on his website, Martin expresses regret over the debate his comments have stirred.

He writes, "(I never thought it) would lead us to an absurd political discussion that has become sensationalist.

"I demand respect for my foundation and our work."

16/01/2006 17:33

I think that's about as far as she will go. Match fitness will be starting to catch up with her along with the Melbourne heat at the moment. On seconds thoughts I've just seen who she's up against either Samantha Stosur or Sybille Bammer of Austria. Maybe. :dunno:

Archived