Who will win the WC 2006?

limbo

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sayjann said:

who says Togo are an underdog..........

they will set the Tournament alive and just pray any of your Teams do not have to face them.........

sorry Mentors but the Swiss will get a beating..........

I shouldn't be at all surprised if you are right... :onfire:

sayjann said:

who says Togo are an underdog..........

they will set the Tournament alive and just pray any of your Teams do not have to face them.........

sorry Mentors but the Swiss will get a beating..........

Does the name Adebayor ring a bell :: Thanks.

limbo said:

A lot of love for the underdogs;

Iran, Togo and Angola.

Where are all the Australalalians? No votes yet :dunno:

The USA is in the lead currently, proofs again that there are too many Yanks on this forum. :neener: Maybe they thought we talk about American football??? Bada, Bada, BAAADAAAAA, anybody home? :beer:

HaHaHa , us Yanks are just " sandbaggin " you soccer dudes , we know everything about " football " , yeah , the one with the white ball , american football is just a ripoff of the real deal , I will not miss a match :clown:

Bada :elephant: Bing

IMO this will be on eof those WC where the hometeam will not benefit from the home kraut. I think the German team will be eliminated rather quickle, since they don't have the quality. Although, that never stopped them before. :cover:

The Dutch team will most likely not get too far neither, a very strong group to contend, Ivory Coast and the Argies. I think they've been rather lucky so far and we also lack quality, although the coach believes in team spirit and we may have plenty of that.

Teams to go far will be the usual supsects; Brasil, Italy, Argentine, hopefully the Dutch, if we survive the group satges, Portugal might be waiting!

Outsiders, Ivory Coast, USA(?), England, France.

ummmmmm , you didnt beleive that last post of mine , did you ? :beer: , actually you should have banned us Yanks from voting :grinyes: , like we know anything about soccer. Well , except for Chocolat Steve :: But I have to admit , I did watch the 1st game of 2002 , France vs ? , was in Check Point Charlies in CEP , actually it was quite fun :rotfl:

Bada :grouphug: Bing

limbo said:

Don't give up Bada, there may be light at the end of the tunnel for you.

Try to see some games, especially those where Team America (F*ck Yeah) gets their ass wiped. :neener:

Thanks for the advice Limbo , gonna be in BKK later this month , 18-25 i think , i'm sure i'll see some games , and some nekked ladies too.... :hubba:

Bada :beer: Bing

Archived