Real Football Starting!

cavanami

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems reggie bush didn't make training camp.

I heard a joke that as a heisman candidate he got more votes than the other bush...hehehe

bada bing, in the 'old days' when i was a kid i lived for the half time highlights on monday night football because they showed all the games that the local news didn't. now with the packages on cable, its a cornucopia of games. no wonder LA doesn't have a team, no need to fight traffic when you can watch any time in the comfort of your living room.

I have the whole cable package as well. Renting a house with a friend in LA, kinda, sorta near USC. I still get lost, just moved there.

PM me your e mail again.

Hey, here's a blast from the past. A buddy who lives in Michigan bought a car from Mel Farr's car dealership. From what I understand he's made ten times what he made as a pro through his various businesses. Not too hard to do I'd imagine as I don't think pros were paid as great then, as they are now.

haha , that would be Mel Farr Ford , 10 mile and Greenfield if i remember correctly. Mel was a famous RB for the kitties in the 60's. One of his son's , DeMarko , co-hosts a show on ESPN 710am from 1-3pm.

I'll PM you this weekend.

Bada :beer: Bing

Good to see there is another Iggles fan on the board. With the Phillies getting ready to unload half their high priced losers, at least it's good to know we have the Green and Silver to cheer for.

They gotta get Bunkley signed ASAP though.

BTW, I have this great 'authentic' black Eagles Number 81 jersey with the name Owens on the back for sale. Cheap :smirk:

And, BadaBing, stick with baseball because the Pistons and RedWings are the favored choke artists of the year. And the Lions...hahahahaha

Archived