Thailand themed fiction writing contest- 3 prizes

Central Scrutinizer

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prolly be used by them for advertisement, or on their website, or something like that. I don't have a problem with it. Especially if you win the prizes which would cost more than most 1000/1500 word pieces would make a writer anyways. :) 2 or 3 night stay in a plush place, dinner for two in their expensive restaurant, and a bottle of wine and other perks. Plus bragging rights like OH had with his winning the NP.com contest, the prick. :D

Cent

I'm more worried about the hotel Chuck, is it guest friendly or would the winners have to take their wives? Do these people know Cent is promoting their competition on a board that counts some of the more notorious 'mongers in Thailand amongst their members? What if Buddha or CT won? Fuck, what if OH won? They'd never forgive you Cent.

Hey Cent, I wrote the first paragraph and got all of the key words into the first two sentences.

Julian,

Well, I'd take the wife for sure! :D (Major points with wifey for certain.) And mine will have all the relevent words in the first sentence. :neener: Just figuring out the theme now, as I think that will be key to winning the comp. The mongers can always use a ST room elsewhere if they win. Helps keep the repeat BG whiners away from home base actually; a smarter move for the experienced monger really. :smirk:

Cent

Archived