Mid November Pattaya

ChristianTroy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey addo,

Did you create history and still be around at 8pm last nyt...LOL.. :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Let's see...Hmmmm Stoneys......Cats??/ Club Bosche (spelling)....moto cy taxi to Buff...few quick drinks..... then Yodsak via Lolita's.. :grinyes::grinyes: How did I go..."on the money"???

Hope you guys had a ball....."trip report" needed...

Cheers DC :beer:

No Club Boesché, no Lolitas

Happy a Gogo (Number 27 is highly missed in my dreams)

The Sea and of course the legendary Living Dolls Show Case

Can only speak for myself, I had fun a lot and went home totally shitfaced ended up banging my "friend" and "gym-mate" (yes yes she is a girl [i was told])

I hope the other guys head doesn't feel like mine!

the gym mate good drills all round I can conferm I had a real good night. Sorry I had to leave early I'm keen for a nother look around there is so much to see. just tell me were and I'll be there. LOL

The girl at the second bar is on my list to do the funny one!!!!

No worries about leaving early, one hour later I didn't remember my own name! I should have gone at the same time and spared myself the arckward moment when her and me realised who we boinked a few hours before :o

The girl at the 2nd bar is a unique little thing, you don't meet girls like her too often in Thailand, probably never, she is simply funny and she is the entire time like that! Yesterday I realised again how underestimated this bar is, all of the 5 to 6 girls are unique in their own way!

Gym Girl for her body, Your girl for her humor and her boobs, India Girl for the most fascinating eyes and lets not forget her boobs, The braces girl who is 26 and still plays the 17yo virgin but deep throats you at the first chance she get, the tiny little waitress who is too cute to be real and is seeking for attention etc...

Good for us nobody gives a shit about this bar, whenever you go there from now on you will be surrounded by 5 girls! There are worse things I can think of! :)

You got my number Addo, I out every night, just call me or text me! Maybe together with my NZ mate, would be a great match!

Haven't heard from Spiceman, He truely got all the sympathies on his side, he always has a girl sitting next to him begging for attention!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey CT,

What did you do to addo....he's gone Missing in Action...lol...

Maybe he's gone Cy Country....Ban Kia Nok, just past Nakkon Nowhere ...to visit the "out laws"...555

If not you best do a quick check at Lolita's....maybe he's still there....after all it's only a couple of weeks..

Cheers DC

Last time I saw Addo he was a little bit alcohilized! :)

He called me a day later and sounded not so alcoholized! I will call him tomorrow and check up on him! Dont think he is in the country, from my understanding he stays here untill Dec 4th!

Dumbcunt, where are you right now? You care about some drinks with horny bi sexual girls or are you still in the net of Miss P, sitting your time uo in BKK? ;)

Archived