Introduction

Kauai Jim

Hello,

I'm KauaiJim and new to the site. Not to be confused with, HawaiiJim or HawaiiJohn. Although John is a good friend. I spend at least 5-6 weeks in Thailand every year. Just got back mid August and heading back in January. Nana Hotel being my home base as the owners have close ties to Kauai and Oahu. Staff is the best. I'm pretty much a loner, but wouldn't mind hookin up and sharing a few Tall tales and adventures in the LOS.

From the Nana Hotel, stagger up the street and cross Sukhumwit (trying not to get run over). Go east to Soi 5. Gullibles is at the end of the soi. Enter Gullibles, ignore the bar and turn left into the dining room. Look for a group of degenerates sitting at the tables by a window.

:beer:

Owners Nana Hotel

The old man came to the island of Kauai, Hi., in 76', to learn Prawn Farming. He was back and forth for 3 years. He started alot of the farms outside of BKK. With a big smile on his face, He told me he sold the property under the farms and made a bundle. The son, who is managing the place, for the most part, spent 13 years in Honolulu attending school. The old man still rules with an Iron Hand. Good people, both. Quite approachable and out going. Also very Akami,

( smart in Hawaiian ).

Archived