direct bus from Nongkhai to Rayong

persil

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DS > I'm told...have 2 ....separate rooms....can't stay together...WTF!!!!!!!

...so I said we can only stay for half a day....lol...<

I was told the same many years ago by my then GF. 'Cannot sleep together'

So I said "OK, Hotel".

then she said 'cannot sleeep together, have no bed'.

So we resolved that by, upon arrival in her province, on the way to the village, we stopped off and bought a double bed and mattress. Got to her house just after dark, and four village men spent the next hour assembling the bed.

Then 'can sleep together, but cannot make love' (Walls to thin, PohMeh nextdoors).

Second night she fixed that, turned on the karaoke machine loud for all sitting around, then told me I was tired and wanted to go to sleep early.

I didn't get it straight away, it was only 8.00 pm, but she insisted.

She followed me a few minutes later, and our sounds were drowned out by the loud karaoke sounds in the other part of the house. But only just, because nobody had removed the mattress' plastic wrapper! Then, afterwards, she got up again and joined the karaoke singers. I was a little embarrassed to show my face again after such a blatant set-up.

BTW, Pantawee is OK pricewise, but hard beds and very basic bedrooms. There's a much better hotel on the main road, I think.

Once I stayed in the top room in Pantawee, was the only room there, nice vieuw and very quit.

As for having sex in the parents house, no problem with the gf. We had a thin mattress laid on the floor and she initiated the action. We were discreet however...

"BTW, Pantawee is OK pricewise, but hard beds and very basic bedrooms. There's a much better hotel on the main road, I think. "

Tried some of them on the main road, have not found one as nice, yet.

Most rooms at Pantawee are different, not your normal set up. I like the Patio room, just out the back door of the lobby. Black Plexyglass. 2 King Beds (One soft, one hard). Good Computer, larger TV, full size frig. and large Couch. Huge room, same price, as other computer rooms. Several rooms are set up for long term stays, walkin closets, 4 seat tables, etc...

Archived