Short trip to thailand November 2007

BJ_Blackowitz

Short trip to thailand

As I am now on the way back to farangland ( in the lounge in HKG) there is not so muh that I can say

The former GTG in HuaHin (see my tripreports from August) is now transforming in a real Butterfly girl, needing the money she is (trying to) freelance and has her share of customers. We were out on a friendly basis and I saw a share of (older) farang men chatting and flirting. Last trip she told she wanted an older man to take care of her (financially), who knows she might succeed, but I guess she will be hurt forever. This is mainly due to her friends, who are real pros in this line of business and have the featureset for it as well.

Her friend who is a real beauty and works as a receptionist as well is also in the business, working through the ranks and collecting sponsors I guess. Some eyeopeners to see the so called GTG getting professional there.

I even met my Longtimer from last year april who I was on non speaking terms for the last year as she was becoming a plague. News traveled fast in HuaHin I had a girlfriend, and she congratulated me on this. She thank me for showing her how to work with a computer as that gave her an opportunity to do some honest work, no more barwork for her since the last 6 months.

To get back to mrs Fresh from the phi, working as teacher in BKK.

I met her Aunt and cousin when I arrived in BKK at the beginning of the trip, nice people, hardworking and can be identified as middle class, she is married thai and her neice (mrs fresh) is now in Thailand for 4 years. She speaks rather well thai, can read the language and is often mistaken for thai. One Big advantage compared to most thai Girls is the availibilty to do normal conversations in English.

We had a a great time in kao Takiab, just south of huahin, and she went golfing with me on my Homecourse, my caddie was a little confused as she also knows I will take Mrs BJ with me next month ( I told her afterwards we are about to divorce, and she just met my new GF, the GF thinks I am already divorced), she liked the sport and the atmosphere, but has no skills or talent in this, I et her try to swing the clubs , but she lacked both power and technique. Well never mindâ?¦.

After the three nights in kao Takiab she left for BKK to get back to work which left me on my own in HuaHin, I moved hotel to get back to the town center and went out as usual. As I had my far share of horizontal, vertical and diagonal fun already for the week, I just went drinking and partying. Had a great time in the bars and Hitlon disco with friends from the bars, no need for relieve of pressure I went back alone, although I had several offers, one for free, but I just knew I would not have the fun as I had no need ( avg 2.5 times per day over the last week)

Next day played golf and massage. Golf was very good, nice flight partners who brought me back to HH center. I changed cothes and went the 50 mtrs to Lolitas in HH following on IKKRANGS advice. A great BBBJ with CIM / COF was offered. I actually came 3 times, twice without ejac but internal cum feeling, the 3rd time anejaculation that was so intense all fingers , feet, teeth and nerves were shaking and trembling.

That night alcohol and dancing followed by a good rest

Next day (Wednesday) again golf and massage, no more sexual pleasures, just alcohol and sanuk.

Thursday I checked out and went back to BKK to surprise mrs Fresh.

She was so delighted, and when she saw the Jacuzzi in the bathroom she just HAD TO try it out. As I promised her to show how to do a real genital shaving we had our fun in and out of the bathroom. Three days before I arrived last week, she shaved herself for the first time, to be clean for me she told, but did a poor job on the actual shave itself. I showed her how to operate the Gillette and let her shave my crotch as well on which I got a booner of course which she took care of by blowing it to oblivion ï�

Friday she had a stomach problem and I left her in the room to get some rest. I went to MBK to get a sleek IPhone. Great devices !!. Not after we had a round of sex where she finished m by hand covering her face and tits. That night I fulfilled my promise to give her a backmassage with some oil. When using the same tactics as done by the oily massages in LOS she really ejoyed it and we where having a good 1.5 hrs of fun on the bed, followed by several orgasms on her side, squirting and screaming. The neighbors knocked on the wall â?¦.. not that we cared, we just went harder at it.

On leaving day we woke up at 7 AM only to be at it again at 7:10, we skipped Breakfast and got out of the room at 10am, checked out and she brought me to the Airport.

End of November trip report

Yes, Ms LolitaHH is an expert.

>squirting and screaming. The neighbors knocked on the wall â?¦.. not that we cared, we just went harder at it.<

Did you stay at TL?

They should be used to it.

Mind you , on my last stay there was a big bunch of falang women, clean looking, rather big, who I think never made it past the bardoor. Must have booked by mistake. Just if=gnore them, indeed.

Nice report

• 2 weeks later...

Just to finish off this TR:

Tomorrow Airborne for (Last) trip with Mrs BJ to the Los, via Cambo on our way to HH.

She know I will go out a few nights with friends and did not really object. mrs fresh from The Phi thinks I am on Business trip in Afrika. my HH friends know im cumming over, so a few Nights of fun are to be had for sure. mrs BJ will opt for SPA after golf, where I will need to do some work wioth the computer, So I will take the Laptop to HH with me to use the internet there. Enough options for a visit to Lolitas or call some of my friends for a quick round in a ST hotel :)

Archived