E-mails

Hello to all,

As you have noticed I'm a "newbe." Actually, I had lived in Bkk for 5 years and moved back to the US a year ago. Why, you may be wondering - and rightly so. Well, I needed to make more money than I could in LOS. But, that's another story for another post.

The point of this post is that I miss the nightlife scene and want to stay in touch with it just somewhat. I thought one way of doing this (besides this board) would be to E-mail some girls. Unfortantly, most the girls I took out were not E-mail savy. Yet, I notice on this board some sanukers talking aboutBGs E-mails. I was wondering if anyone could/would pass along some E-mails. Trust me, I know this may seem pointless, but there is one for me. I also know what to expect and won't get "played" with the girls whinning and asking me to send them money. I just enjoy the game and want to continue playing it somehow - even if I can't to its completion.

Thanks,

Ronbo

quote:

I just enjoy the game and want to continue playing it somehow - even if I can't to its completion.

Out of curiousity, what do you consider to be the game ?

Game = money ?

Game = feeding child without husband + supporting up-country family ?

Game = pleasure / fun ?

I noticed that you said:

quote:

I had lived in Bkk for 5 years and moved back to the US a year ago

Did you vist the 'sanuk' areas during that period?

Did you collect a few e-mail addresses during that time?

If, as you say, you 'want to stay in touch with the night life scene' are you reading the Stickman site et al.? Is this not enough?

Would you care to expand on what your reason is for wanting e-mail addresses of BGs? You say that you know what to expect and won't get 'played' with the BGs whinning...but are you about to play with their expectations?

Just my 25 satangs worth....

D

quote:

quote:

If your tgf has a computer to send you email, put an irc programme on it for her to chat with you.

set it up to log all the activity. ( and bury the log in a file) if you are clever, you can even set it to have to log attached to any emails she sends to you.

or, next time you are there ( can use her computer) check the log.

you mite get some laffs, mite get pissed off, but for sure you will learn some intersting stuff.

Archived