Tata Young Engagement over..

Torneyboy

Seems like a very sensible and mature man, as well as very straight forward.

Since he is concerned with the 100 million baht and Tata certainly doesn't need it, I suggest they give it to me. I will ensure that it is properly distributed amongst other deserving Thai ladies.

By the way, I don't follow Tata's career and videos but do occasionally see her on MTV or whatever. While I originally found her to be sexy and attractive, she seems to have gotten bigger and bigger and bigger. A very bad trend. In fact, if she worked at Soi Cowboy as a dancer, she would get a pass.

Seems like a very sensible and mature man, as well as very straight forward.

Since he is concerned with the 100 million baht and Tata certainly doesn't need it, I suggest they give it to me. I will ensure that it is properly distributed amongst other deserving Thai ladies.

By the way, I don't follow Tata's career and videos but do occasionally see her on MTV or whatever. While I originally found her to be sexy and attractive, she seems to have gotten bigger and bigger and bigger. A very bad trend. In fact, if she worked at Soi Cowboy as a dancer, she would get a pass.

Still looks ok...

Since he is concerned with the 100 million baht and Tata certainly doesn't need it, [color:red]I suggest they give it to me. I will ensure that it is properly distributed amongst other deserving Thai ladies.[/color]

I am quite sure that Tata's father is already taking care of your suggestion for distribution

Still looks ok...

Well, as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I know a lot of guys would still find her attractive. I just happen to be attracted to small, skinny ones - 40kg about perfect, 35kg, just fine, 45kg, just about my limit.

I like my little niche market and am happy we are all not the same and competing for the same women!!

Archived