anal prize

Is she available as a take-out now? I believe she has changed from dancer to hostess because she has Thai boyfriend or is that just bulls**t.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't tried it yet. Even after a 10+ year marriage. Not all girls are into it to be sure. I'm kind of curoius how it would feel. And if my partner wanted it I'd give it a try. But I'd definately want to be wearing a condom...wether wife or bar girl. shit stinks!

I agree. Several other holes that are much more appealing to me. Why go that route, when there are much better options? A matter of taste, I guess.

HT

While were on the subject of "shit packing" I've heard that the "good" Catholic girls in Peru will opt to let their boy friends use the tighter hole. To save their virginity and virtue!

I've never confirmed this so it could just be a rumour.

Responding to the grand Poobah127, yes, I have, had and will be engaging in such activities.

Just like asking if she smokes, it has be requested delicately. Its not fashionable to take it up the wazoo, even in BG circles. Oral, yes, Anal, no. Other than Eden club, its not an openly admitted thing.

If I am in the mood for it, I usually try one of two things. I will be playing a bar game like connect 4 or whatever with the cashier or someone I will not be taking out. I ask her on the sly about some things like which girls smoke. There are no secrets, these are women afterall and they are genetically incapble of keeping juicy secrets. She'll usually respond that almost all of them do 'no problem'. I'll ply this double agent with a few more drinks to loosen the tongue, as the Latin phrase goes 'there is truth in wine'. Then I'll ask on the sly, in a whisper almost, which ones 'boom boom back there'. She'll usually laugh or giggle and sometimes turn around to point or get the girl. I'll immediately tell her not to bring attention to her. Do it on the sly. She'll look in the direction of the girl. Then, mysteriously she has to do something and Ms. Thai Anal will be asked to continue the game. I flirt and sometimes confirm anal proclivities but usually don't as she is too embarassed and may say no she doesn't to save face because 'does she look like the type that would do that?'. I'll confirm smoking, tip the double spy a few hundred baht for the information. She'll no doubt tell half the bar of my request.

That's how its done. I'm no master at it but it works.

Also, bars, go gos, freelancers have cliques. Typically the clique usually perform the same minimum acts. If one does anal chances are her friends do.

• 2 months later...

How about the whole south of europe, and Iran? Dey do dah "butt thaing" for that very reason. My cousin teaches health class in a ghetto of Philadelphia and when they got into the subject of safe sex, one of the kids explained "if you do the butt thing your girl won't get prennik (pregnant)"

I know anal usually aint something the BG's brag about. however once I had hooked up with a girl from a group of gogo BG's & at some point it was shouted out that I've got the wild one 'cos she love to get it in the ass! it turned out she certainly did!

I've never inquired about girls who do this or that as I'm normally happy about what presents itself...

about those rumours about catholics are more likely to do anal I've heard them too, but can't confirm it either as I've only indulged in denmark, indonesia, cambodia & thailand!

one advice though: anal is an ok substitute while her period might be disturbing you ;-)

Archived