Dollhouse Soi Cowboy Open!!

farangman

Try as he might, Bladders comes nowhere near Stef's status as a bonehead.

Look at it this way. When Flyonzewall plays the role of nanny in the bars for you (out of genuine concern for your safety), you might just be a bonehead!

I'm tempted to search the board archives for evidence, but I know all I'll find are arcane posts such as "555...saw what you did last night." :)

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My idol, as is anyone else who can drink me under the table for a week. :worship:

He also barfined a hottie from Dali for me who spoke no English at all, when I was a newbie and all my intelligence gleaned from Stick's site said the girls on that soi were picky.

Ah, the golden age of Bangkok crazyness.

It was the end of a glorious era when the amazing Nanapong crew (Stef, Soi Angel, Farangman, Old Kwai, Pareas, Jazz, and others) all went away or settled down.

At least I got to be there for the tale end of the joyous depravity.

Remember the term "pulling a Stef"? Note the doufas even mispelled Nanapong on this! :p

Or maybe Paraes did it. :hmmm:

Ah, the old days of living next to each other in Nanapong Towers ... The guys lived so fast it's no wonder they burnt themselves out fast. The website was more or less finished off by dear Khun Purachai. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Jesus, are you THE Interloping?

If so, nice to see you back.

Would seem so, good or ill. Thanks muchly USV, although I would have preferred "Interloping, are you THE Jesus?". Granted takes a couple hours of stoop sitting at farangman's shop to get that delusional.

Archived