Cambodia ... answer to 600 Baht Barfines?

donaldenta

Thanks Fredro

can u give me a little more info please, I presume the first two places are bars but where are they, on what street??

Thanks a lot.

Uniformguy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Svay Pak is also called "kilometer 11" because it's located 11 km out of central PP. Take a taxi (motorbike $1 or regular taxi $3-5 o/w), they all know where it is. If they don't, then they are either morons or trying to take you somewhere where they get kickbacks. BTW don't take the taxi driver with you into the places, then you'll be paying extra (commission). Just tell them to leave you at the Home Away From Home Cafe where most foreigners sit and drink/eat/watch girls at house #14 & #15. A ride back to Phnom Penh is always to be found, don't worry.

At 63rd Street there are some massage places with vietnamese girls. Tommy's, Lay Lay, Tbon Pich, Navy Club etc. $5 for shorttime (room & girl) plus $1 tip if the girl is good... same prices at Svay Pak... don't pay more than $5, it's the going rate for us tourists. The local ex-pats pay $3-4 plus tip. Sure is cheap. Usually the service is good, sometimes even better... smile.gif

If you want more info, try www.penhball.com the message board requires that you register, will just take a day or so to get the password. At penhball.com you'll find everything you need to plan your daytime sanuk.

Forgot to answer everything you asked. Svay Pak is a brothel area with many shophouses filled with mainly Vietnamese girls.

First time I went there I thought "where the fXXk am I??". Didn't pick up any girls, just drank some beers with my friends. Second time same same. Third time, I had a blast. Met some guys at the cafe, drank a few beers and .... eh... found some girls... Now I really enjoy the place. I never thought I would, but after the initial shock I guess I "melted in"... It's worth checking out, after all it's a must ( for us males smile.gif )when visiting PP.

Check out the penhball.com message board, there should be a map and other info regarding Svay Pak and 63rd Street.

Thanks fredro

Have seen pictures of K11 on TV during one of the sensationalist documentaries they do from time to time. Looks very very basic compared to BKK and I doubt if it's for me but I won't know unlesss I try!!!!!!!!!some of the girls look very rough and the others very young and I am not into that.........but will check out the message board thanks.

Uniformguy

The short time rooms are horrid, The girls are basically held in slavery, and they are for the most part underaged.

The first time I went I was appaled.

The quality of short time rooms differ between the houses. Some even have air conditioning these days. Actually I thought the rooms would be in a much worse condition, so I was "pleasantly" surprised... I've been to many karaoke places catering only to thais (and me & my pals!), which had rooms that looked much the same as those at Svay Pak.

As for slavery, yes almost or all the girls are working of debts their parents acquired. Sad but true. Whenever they've paid it all off, they go home to Vietnam or start freelancing at Martinis and other places. It's a sad system. Not that Thailand is any better. Many karaoke girls are working to pay off debts before they are permitted to leave. (not to mention bargirls working to pay for parents, siblings, babies etc etc).

As for underaged, yes they can be found. Ask Gary Glitter... smile.gif

I always ask their age first since I don't want any problem with the police. It seems like most girls are around 18-22.

Yes, you are right. Some houses are not as bad, but it can be shocking for a first time visitor though. These types of rooms can be found in Thailand too.

I found the worst rooms in Toul Kork and Street #63. But I am not such a fan of KM11; I made mixed experiences with the girls from KM11 too (some showed an attitude when in the room etc.).

I prefer taking my regular lady/ ladies from Martini to a nice hotel room. At Martinis I am (more) sure, the girls are working at their own will. Well, who is really working for his own will? We are all prostitutes, aren't we?

>The quality of short time rooms differ between the houses.

Sure that stands to reason, but the nicest ones I was in were at best adequate. Do they change the sheets between customer? do they give each customer a new towel? Last time I was in house 15 I'm pretty sure that thay I layed down in someone elses sploodge. I'm not positive because we moved around a bit on the bed first.

>It seems like most girls are around 18-22.

I've never met a girl out there that claimed to be over 20 y/o, and most were between 15-18. Once I came out of a house and was wondering where my friends were. A tout described them and claimed to know what house they were in. I followed him off of the main street and down an alley to a house with a bunch of 8-10 y/o's dressed like little whores. (btw my friends weren't in there) I asked the Tout what the hell, he said "you like small small, good yum yum". I was horrified and lost, I gave the kid $1 and told him to take me back to house 15. I've only been a few times and after my firs visit I didn't think I'd go back, but I guess my male urges overpowered my moral aprehensions.

"The first time I went I was appalled."

"After my first visit I didn't think I'd go back...my male urges overpowered my moral apprehensions."

On subsequent visits it begins to seem normal? Brings to mind the saying: "To do something once is to be a philosopher, more than once perverted".

>On subsequent visits it begins to seem normal? Brings to mind the saying: "To do something once is to be a philosopher, more than once perverted".

Right. you find yourself thinking things like 'Well the girls seem happy' and 'I'm not the same as those digusting creeps that hang around here'

Archived