Any Concerts coming up soon?

Torneyboy

Pretty much it, sadly mate. If the Mrs & I want to see a good artist, it is off to SIN or HKG to catch them. If it isn't Thai pop and in their stable, GMM won't let them in the door here (extremely rare exceptions like Nora Jones five years ago). Third-world, money-grubbing, bastard cunts! :banghead::banghead::cussing::cussing::banghead::banghead:

Of course, don't get me started on the Leonard Cohen concert in Phonm Penh in December with US$600 tix (cheapest are US$300)...who the fuck is gonna pay that in fucking Cambodia!

http://www2.seetickets.com/aeglive/price.asp?code=483449&userid={7679A75C-F3CE-48A6-9A8D-E5CBDD785017}&filler1=aeglive&filler2=GENERAL

The spendy Cohen tix link. I used to respect him, and like him a lot, really a lot: as in Canada's best export. But even for charity, that's just stupid pricing. Feh! He's lost many face points with me now.

I don't mind spending money, but it has to reflect reality. I am VERY uncomfortable spending an amount that equals more than the average worker's yearly wage for anything, let alone a bloody concert!

Archived