Notstickmanbangkok

gsoutien

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stickman is going to offload the site and 'do a runner'?

Hi leo....say with a mighty 20 posts you wouldn't by any chance be....nah! Probably just a chronic lurker.

Since you have info about what stick is going to do how much is he asking? I wonder if galt will transfer the crusade onto the new owner?

It does seem that the last to stick weeklies had a tone of 'time to go'.

... nope, those are the bellies of dead chickens from his cock fight! :rotl:

The cock fighting in Isaan thread was an experiment in 'stream of consciousness' writing for me - written whilst I saw an actual cock fight in Isaan (I've got an excellent memory - that and languages are my only real talent), LOL. It's so absurd it invites derision. Thought I'd share it - because let's face it - there's not that much going on here, and the board (bored) could use some fresh energy, well just my opinion; and I could have just as easily sent it to AAP or another press syndicate...

<

I just read the first article on the revived website. Quite interesting and there will be more of where that came from for sure.>>

Sorry - but leonarda sounds a tad confustigated.

First he's proud he fixed the bugs, then he's surprised the web site is back up and reads well???

What's that medical condition when you think your two people?

Now that I think about it if the saga were made into a movie, then I was thinking Ben Kingsley (think Sexy Beast) could play Galt. Stick would be played by Powers Boothe best known for his work as Cy Tolliver on the Deadwood series by HBO. Yeah I know it's an eclectic cast but I think it could work.

The timeline might need to change, and it might be best to shoot the whole thing in Malaysia/Australasia to avoid legal ramifications.

Regarding the sound track you could do far worse than getting the legendary DJ Sterbinszky who's known for his unremitting drum & bass beats, with a flair for the orchestral. The song 'Sound of Panic' could play when Stick opens a new Galt post on his computer. When Galt is actually composing one of his posts the song 'Eternal Reprise of the Unwitting Berk' could come on.

When Stick's injured pride is evident, cue Black Eyed Peas 'My Humps'.

Regarding plot - if it's not going to be an independent flick then the inevitable happy American ending will be required. Maybe Stick & Galt can join forces to successfully lobby for Gay Marriage in the States (the feel good moment is when Stick lifts Galts Veil and the kiss amongst good natured cheers) and the whole flick ends with them both driving off in a convertible with Pepsi (ad) cans trailing from the car into the sunset...

Archived