Fishing at Bangsanran expensive!

Lusty

I didn't go this trip but I've heard their now charging the Farange 4500 bht per day :surprised: to fish there and it 1500 last time I went!

Anyone know if this is true as it's a blatant fucking rip off if it is.

Mrs Lusty didn't like the owner and and told her to her face that she was "Noghk mak mak", and that was when it was Faranges 1500 and Thai's 500!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lazyphil

pretty sure i paid 1500 in august for the set up and bait on top of that, not too much, 500 or so for an afternoon. farangs paying more than thais is as old as the hills!

stives pits used to be 15 quid a year with amey roadstone FC, now some mickeymouse carp syndicate charge 300 a year plus and extra for a night permit and theres a fucking waiting list, fucking jumped up cock sucker fox international CUNTS!

If you want to wait about 8 more years, the 90 coconut trees should be mature enough to provide refreshements. Until then, there are 8 banana trees that periodically produce several bunches of bananas. Seriously, I built to to provide an incentive to attract a caretaker to take care of the land while myself and family are in the U.S. At one point, I did think about marketing the pond and house as a package deal for a weekend getaway, with pick up at the airport and the fishing gear provided, but I never got around to it. There isn't much to do in Saraphi, which is about 10 miles outside of C.M. There is a queen sized bed in the house but I don't think that the house could accommodate more than 2-4 people. Right now, my wife is staying at our main house in C.M., trying to get it ready to rent out (hopefully).

PM Lizzy I think he fishes there.

AFAIK we pay B7k all day for the biggest hut there: the one all the way back as far from the office as possible. That's all inclusive including four(?) rods, bait, and two "guides." I think that there is no real limit as to the number of folks who can be there (but with more people, you'd obviously need to rent more rods). GPS of the hut/cabin: 13°47'54.60"N 100°39'57.16"E

Does not include booze, beer, food and tips.

YMMV. TIT.

do these ponds hold 400lb arapaima?

I do not think so as this place is not that big.

They hold Mekong Catfish amongst other things. The MCs are there getting large enough to be released into the wild. You cannot keep them nor hurt them.

Even tho' juveniles, they're still pretty big. We had no scale, but the winner last trip was 1.71M long. Smallest was 1.11M

We averaged a fish every 22 minutes last trip, not including the ones that got away.

Archived