Sign in to follow this  
Horneytorney

Hello, I am Horneytorney

Yep, and we should unleash the foreign legion in France's streets to gun down systematically all those demonstrators (there always seem to be a bunch of them in Paris) . Sending fighters to promote democracy and human rights ?? Quel gachis !

He is flying for the Foreign Legion.

the Foreign Legion is for you guys' date=' for you foreigners! in order to do something valuable with your screwed up lives! :neener:

Vive la légion étrangère![/quote']

I served with the Legion. Good guys!

Sirs, my name is Horneytorney, I am french and currently flying a fighter jet over Libya! Allez enfants de la patrie, le jour de gloire est arrive! :susel:

Hi Emmitt. Welcome back LOL!

Hi, I'm Dave32.

I am the god of hellfire. I also like long walks on the beach and romantic comedies.

But are you comfortable in jeans and fancy dress? That's important if we are to have a relationship LOL!

And do you like pina coladas? Are you into yoga? I know already you have half a brain...

And do you like pina coladas?

Alright -- I'm going way OT.

So, yeah, when I was a kid I hated most of the music my folks listened to (Osmond family, Captain and Tenille stuff --> the one exception was grandpa and me loved Johnny Cash).

But -- I liked that Pina Colada song (wow, this dude is out looking for some fire in his life and guess what? his wife is too. and they hook up through an ad. too fucking cool). :)

Also liked Piano Man by Billy Joel, What a Fool Believes by the Doobies, and Sundown by Gordon Lightfoot. Yep.

I guess the folks weren't all bad.

:)

Sorry for digression.