Oz Travel w/Thai Girl

Khun_Kong

bust will be better able to guide you, but my advice is to stay away from dickheads and, sadly, we have plenty of them. Drunken racist fuckwits really ruin it for the rest of us, but I'm sure you've seen some of the sadder examples elsewhere. If only we could confine them all to a single island like Tasmania.

PS Canberra in June wouldnt be on most people's list of 'must see destinations' - it will be interesting to hear what your GF thinks of the weather pretty much everywhere south of Cairns.

KK- Great idea, the snow. I have fond memories of the TG formerly known as Miss Red having a great laugh on the mountains...

Yell out when you get to Melbourne if you want to catch up for a few. I'm a shiftworker though and work's all over the place so might not be able to.

@GD: we actually plan to spend a few days skiing in the Snowy Mountains. GF is quite athletic :content: and we got her kitted out with ski gear. The snow was her request. We'll probably stay in one of the cabin type places.

Wow - sounds like you've done very well. I know parts of Thailand get 'cold' in Winter, but I dont think they have anything resembling the Snowys. Coldest weekend of my life was in the Victorian ski fields - still, you'll be staying in a heated cabin not some godforsaken ranger's hut with a bunch of Army jerks ;)

Thanks, but I live out in the sticks, a long way from any of the towns you've mentioned. Lets just call it 'penance' after being incredibly 'stupid' and finding myself in need of a 'job' which pays more 'money' than I could have earned as a 'teacher' in Thailand. Ah, purgatory.

Archived