how far can one go in a diddling bar...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I once watched a buddy bang a girl up against the wall in the old Hot and Cold 2 in Pattaya."

I stand corrected

Yes...Soi 6 in Pattaya is full on. I was making out with a girl in...Fuck you too? one night and before I realized it she just about had it out right in the bar. I had to fight her off 'cause I was still feeling a little shy....Maybe next time...lol

• [color:blue]"Yes...Soi 6 in Pattaya is full on. I was making out with a girl in...Fuck you too? one night and before I realized it she just about had it out right in the bar. I had to fight her off 'cause I was still feeling a little shy....Maybe next time...lol "color=blue>

Soi 6? Are there many bars providing this kind of service or is this just one? What is the name?

Peter,

Most any bar on Soi 6 (Yodsak) is a diddlin' bar. King Kong is probably the most notorious. Red Point is also a favorite of mine. The lighting is very dim and they have a bunch of comfy diddlin' couches. Fuck You 2 bar is actually one soi over on 6/1 and has been renamed the Love You 2 bar. It seems that somebody had a problem with the original name. I can't imagine why?

Ranger

• [color:blue]"Most any bar on Soi 6 (Yodsak) is a diddlin' bar. King Kong is probably the most notorious. Red Point is also a favorite of mine. The lighting is very dim and they have a bunch of comfy diddlin' couches."color=blue>

I wasn't aware is Soi Yodsak. I have been to King Kong Bar during my last holiday.

Your description reminds me of a bar in Phnom Penh (Simone (sp.?)). This is a bar with a small dance floor and some cute viet ladies dancing. You can ask them to drop off their clothes and then you can dance with them. They also have a couche for the diddling and short-time rooms. LT is there USD 20. Onece I saw a farang lady with a viet girl on the couche (diddling smile.gif ).

Archived