Certainly Not The Best

sayjann

today was a funny day,quite interesting.

my lady and i went out late and had a quiet walk to bangla rd after stopping for some food.

while my friends in my day-time bar were pleased that i was looking and feeling better i was not so convinced.

today was VERY HOT and i soon felt a little unwell,perhaps a couple of days feeling poorly and the tablets given to me had cought up with me?.

we returned to the hotel and just chilled out for a while before she asked if she could leave to go home and get fresh clothes and come back later?.

she also said she had a christmas present for me and i was intrigued.

i left the room unlocked so she could just enter the room on her return and not disturb me as i slept for a while.

when i awoke she was back watching a thai music programme on the tv and doing something that surprised me.....she was knitting.

i had never thought thais would knit and she was knitting a woollen hat for herself when the weather got cold..... :hmmm:

she then gave me my present which turned out to be a woollen scarf she had knitted in the past.

a funny thing to knit i thought but it would certainly come in useful when i returned home.

i told her i wanted to see her agian that night and she told me that we would have to go to her bar at 8pm so i could pay the BF.

so we just chatted for a couple of hours and i eventually found out she was another thai lady who was economical with the truth.

she had told me she was 30 but after she showed me her passport i knew she was 35 but did'nt say anything.

we walked to her bar and i was introduced to her boss who was really nice and we had a good chat and a drink.

but something around the bar annoyed me,the beating of tourists walking around.

opposite her bar was a go-go which had replaced one of my fave bars from the past and the ladies outside had foot long tubes of rubber tubing and took delight in hitting the tourists across the buttocks.

the first time i was whacked it surprised me,but it hurt and i just glared at the tiny thai lady who had done it.

the 2nd time i was whacked i was up from my seat and VERY IRATE and soon made it clear if anyone done it again there be trouble.

anyway we left and after a drink while watching my fave band play we made our way to my friends bar.

after the falling out with my gal from this bar it was the 1st time i ever took another lady into the bar and i just sat away from the bar and kept a low profile.

but after my behaviour on boxing day i soon realised i was being ignored by the staff.

only the ladyboy in the bar was friendly and made sure i was looked after.

chatted for a while with my friends(the owners)and i also had good news for them.

after my luggage had arrived i finally had a few christmas gifts for them and they were thrilled.

some silly christmas trinkets which intrigued the locals.

i had found some real mistletoe in the uk and when my english friend saw it he pinned it up over the barstools but had to spend a bit of time explaining to the locals what it signified.

gave him some christmas pudding/brandy sauce and mince pies and he was delighted.

did'nt stay long and back to the hotel,i was feeling a little drained of energy and needed an early night.

my lady and i sat outside the hotel for a while with a couple of coffees before retiring to the room.

in the room i did'nt feel like sex and wanted to sleep.

but in the early hours i awoke really feeling in the mood and to her credit my lady was up for sex after i awoke her.

a little fuck followed but i was quite happy with a bbbj and was happy when she made me come in her mouth.

back to sleep..........

a funny day.

Guest lazyphil

I seldom read trip reports, but yours are always interesting. Sort of like an adventure story. :beer:

i always read sayjanns reports, legendary stuff!!!!

i've always enjoyed sending in the FR's.

when i write them it brings back memories,wether good or bad.

as you know i tend to send them in after i get home and as i said to a member recently they are not 1000% accurate.

after a couple of weeks i cannot remember exact conversations so just give the jist of what was said but it gives people an idea.

yes some of the stories are embellished a little for various reasons but i can claim artistic license.

the mind does get fogged over time and depending on how much i drink and then forget.

but basically no lies told said by me over the years.

but the whole idea of a general story is to give people an idea of what can happen to a tourist,experienced or not.

i'm experienced on phuket as it's been my choice of destination for many years but i can still get things wrong and get ripped off.

i try not to say 'never go to a particular place' as it's a personal choice.

just because i may have had a bad time in certain bars and never returned does not mean to say that others might find them wonderful places.

my fave day-time bar has been a regular for 11 years and i love the place.

many good friends working there and many good times had but others may hate it.

the staff know me,my choice of drink,my food fads and i just like chatting with them and playing games with them.

my friends will come up and say hello and i always give them a kiss on the cheek.

these days i stick to regular bars where i am known and get no hassle.

i read the bkk stories and while i do not know most of the individual bars i sort of know the areas mentioned.

i will admit i'm scared of bkk,not experienced at all and i will admit i have never had a night out in bkk alone.

always had someone with me,i remember going to a meeting in gullivers one year and had the pleasure of meeting KS and being taken out on the town by Suadum,Nervous Dog and Longgun.

but these days i am boring when it comes to my visits as over the years i have seen most things on and around the island and i just like to have a rather boring existance of sex,drink and sleep.

late nights and late sleeps.

i like the fact that Lazyphil enjoys my stories as while we have never met he knows phuket/patong during from my stories as we have been going there over roughly the same timeframe.

he knows what i talk about when i mention the changes and the things that go on.

i know people mention it seems to be a place where the scams are at their highest but i see them coming now.

<< and being taken out on the town by Suadum,Nervous Dog and Longgun. >>

All three of them Missing in Action!

Suadum introduced me soi 33 and while not to my taste it was an alternative place to visit after my usual haunts.

ND introduced me to the skytrain and bkk tuk-tuk's and Longgun introduced me to Thermae which i did return to a couple of times over the years.

all this in one night and what a good night it was....... :biggrin:

I like reading them to although every day seems to be pretty much the same, i.e.,

Get up, go downstairs, beaming smiles and welcome, coffee

Go to day time bar, beaming smiles and welcome, win free beers off girls

Go to night time bar, beaming smiles and welcome, win more free beers, redeem last nights beers

Go to bar with live band, beaming smiles and welcome, buy band drinks

Pick up girl, if she's cheap enough, take her home, have bare back sex

Fall out with girl in the morning

Get up, go downstairs, beaming smiles and welcome, coffee

Etc, etc, etc, repeat, repeat

Sorry Sayjann but that's how your trip reports come across. Anyway as long as you enjoy yourself.

Suadum introduced me soi 33 and while not to my taste it was an alternative place to visit after my usual haunts.

ND introduced me to the skytrain and bkk tuk-tuk's and Longgun introduced me to Thermae which i did return to a couple of times over the years.

all this in one night and what a good night it was....... :biggrin:

Ah, the good old days. Expats always loved to take a newbie on the rounds. SInce we are so jaded by it all, having someone new with you made it more fun for everybody. 

Archived