Facials

LOL

like I said it takes a lot of fortitude to be a sex worker!

The deserve every BT they get!

give them a chance to duck, lol.. I'm surprized none have reacted appropriately before you could duck!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"give them a chance to duck, lol.. I'm surprized none have reacted appropriately before you could duck! "

like i mentioned earlier - i'm no great fan of the facial and have only done it a small handful of times - but one time i do remember the girl reaching for a nearby towel and covering her face just in time to avoid a 'Something like Mary' moment

I posted a thread a few months ago on facials , lots of interesting responses , it should be in the archives somewhere , for anyone who really needs to know more.

It was interesting to note the post included some on the Japanese art of Bukkake , muliple men unloading the juby jelly on a poor lasses noggin.Interesting........

As for facials being big in Oz , well they are when I am involved ...Ha Ha ha !!!!

Well, thanks for goin' easy on me guys. Best of luck.

One other note--if you get it in a girl's hair, wouldn't she then take forever to wash it, before she finally got dressed, left and let you go to sleep?

"One other note--if you get it in a girl's hair, wouldn't she then take forever to wash it, before she finally got dressed, left and let you go to sleep? "

no because I would've already explained to her the mositurising and conditioning properties of spunk

"me sperm goot for you hair mak-mak tiruk...sure No hab dandruff, no hab insect, goot for you too mutt tiruk...sure"

On a related note - how receptive are they to a good golden hosing ? It would make a change from pissing my money up the wall.

"No one really talks to women this way - I'm hoping. "

you are clearly very inexperienced with Thai BG's

"how receptive are they to a good golden hosing ?"

i'm nt sure what that is - I guess you ae talking about watersports?

that shit is perverse dude - i would never try that repugnant crap!

Archived