Facials

'In Oz, facials are considered one of the ultimate expressions of intimate love'

LOL ! Perhaps in SYDNEY, which has more gay guys than San Francisco per head of population :}

Dude, thats a little like saying that 'Fisting is considered tender foreplay'. For the hardcore swinger brigade, maybe, but I dont know that the equivalent of having someone blow their nose on your face is considered 'love' by too many of the mainstream girls down here. We've come a long way in the last 20 years, but we're not quite Brazil ....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, looks like confession time here.............

A few years back I had a BG made me come on her face ( yep ! right topic ! ), then she proceeded to put it all in her mouth, and THEN she proceeded to deep kiss me...........

I was too surprised to react.......smile.gif

Ok, ok start firing away.........

Cheers !

You never cease to amaze me Zoot. Almost ruptured myself laughing at that one. You?ve been holding back on us, no hint of this on your first facials topic.

That is f@*king hilarious, i can't say i would have been best pleased at the time but would have laughed anyway just thinking about the situation. Not quite as crude as yours but whilst in king kong bar and receiving an absolutely outstanding BBBJ *i had come about 4 times the previous night * just at the point of lift off she seemed to have pointed it at me. I just sat there feeling weak with come dripping off the end of my nose, giggling at the brilliant job she had done as i didn't think i would have been able to come. smile.gif

"at the momment of blast off she pointed it in an upward direction and I was the one who got the facial! "

yes...but did it help your complexion???

For a continuation of 'Zoot like' experiences, and so as not to highjack this facials thread, see 'Methane Memories' under 'General'.

Archived