Patong Hotel

Horneytorney

it has been several years since I was last time

my request

- close to nightlife (Bangla etc), in walking distance (max 1 km)

- guestfriendly

- pool

- minimum 3 star (not guest house or cheap charlie hotel)

anyone know whether the Holiday Inn or the Thara Patong is guestfriendly? Is the Holiday Inn far from Bangla?

thanks guys!

it has been several years since I was last time

my request

- close to nightlife (Bangla etc), in walking distance (max 1 km)

- guestfriendly

- pool

- minimum 3 star (not guest house or cheap charlie hotel)

anyone know whether the Holiday Inn or the Thara Patong is guestfriendly? Is the Holiday Inn far from Bangla?

thanks guys!

look on the websites for god's sake,is it that hard.

my hotel over the last 2 years would not fulfill your criteria because of no pool.

but good access for all other amenities you might want(last time i was there i went to my room with 4 girls and i got the thumds up from the staff on duty) and IMO superior to many fancy hotels.

700bt a night seems a cheap charlie hotel but it's surprising how good some places can be for that price.

Guest lazyphil

looking at websites doesn't always tell the full picture so looking for first had experience is a way to go, just a thought sayjann!!

boomerang inn has all you need, not too cheap charlie and recently refurbished

looking at websites doesn't always tell the full picture so looking for first had experience is a way to go, just a thought sayjann!!

boomerang inn has all you need, not too cheap charlie and recently refurbished

true....but.

websites will 'normally' give you the location,price per night and services.

even though the hotel i like is classed as a 2* every room has a PC,printer ans 42 inch plasma TV.

spa with sauna,cheap restaurant and if you want a motorbike then 100bt for 2 days hire and a car 300bt for 2 days hire with all insurances and suchlike included.

only drawback is no pool or gym which is of no interest to me but the sister hotel 30 yards up the road does have these facilities and free to use.

i'll have a look at your suggestion and see what i think.

Archived