An update

I found about another guy myself.

If it were you to tell me, I wouldn't have liked your move.

What you did might have "helped" only the guys who cut all the ties with no explanations. If any of them wanted to argue and try to save the relationship...no way...the girl would always say somebody else wrote the letters for her, changing the wording and meaning.

Finally, she would fish out how her "bf" found about that.

Remember, you don't know who the people were. Someone 75yrs old may cry and cry and present all the evidence he had, building the credentials by pointing to the source (your friend).

Even without that, if few of the girls meet or even live together and say "hmmmmm, since that woman from the cafe left, my money stopped coming. How about yours? Yeah? Let's ask few other girls..."

I wish all bgs' wrath comes down on you and leave your friend alone.

I feel I must clarify certain things here.

I never used the emails my friend sent me, but she made me realize that this sort of things are going on.

As I said, I covered my tracks. It's not hard to track the IP adress from the computer they use to mail or chat on messenger/icq.

A perfect way to "montior" this traffic is to *****. So now it's childsplay to "monitor" the traffic.

My first order of business where to track down as many Swedes as I could, by doing that I came across many others too from other parts of Europe/north America.

I don't think I'm the first in doing this, someone must have planted those trojans prior to me.

I have done my part in saving some money and emotional capital for my fellow countrymen.

[illegal stuff removed - KS]

Archived