100% 'tip'

dj1999j,

the whole discussions on cambodia started with a guy called mykal asking for info on sanuk in cambodia. i replied that he should think before going about the slavery issue. he was very pissed off with me. i was sarcastic, he did not converse with me anymore. it started again when winston james started a threat with a link selling very disgusting videos with very young girls done in cambodia. the threat is deleted and he banned i believe.

i think i have every right to post what i know about cambodia when i see people using cambodia as a sank destination. i see that as a warning about the nasty side never mentioned otherwise.

you know, if i would see a poster making a conscious decision of going there but only visiting freelancer places, doing everything possible to make sure that the women are not indentured you would not see my arguing.

but as it is, so far every defender of sanuk in cambodia saw km11 as paradise. either they do not care about the horrors or nobody told them. well, i tell them.

everyone has a right to disagree with each others opinion, then a discussion is starting. then it is up to the person who has better arguments and facts. and i believe in the cambodia issue i have the better facts when it comes down to topics like slavery. you did not deny the existence of it. others, when arguing, try to evade these points. some people i have met in cambodia have even openly supported slavery and bondage, based on some very fuzzy and distorted knowledge about cambodian culture.

i think there is no excuse, when someone willingly benefits from child prostitution, slavery and bondage.

going to brothels, assuming that the particular girl you are going with is there by her own decision is not enough. the money one spends there is still going into the brothelowners hands who will purchase other young girls.

i think i have every freedom to post my side on any cambodia discussion. people like notroll like to convince everyone that cambodia is sanuk heaven, well, i want too explain people why it is not by giving them facts notroll is not.

some people are thankful for the information i am giving, others are pissed off because they don't want to know them, and others don't care, because the only thing they are interested is personal gratification.

i think boards like this one are not only there for giving sexstarved guys wet dreams, but also for people to gather real information.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am not arguing with your opinions or your right to express them on this board, purely querying whether you resorting to personal abuse every time you respond to notroll is acceptable according to the policies of this board. I certainly don't think it lends any weight to your arguments.

LG

Examples follow:

if you wanna be that cheap, why don't you stay with your hand? your hand won't complain if you cheat it out of the toiletpaper, and as i anyhow would not want to shake hands with you...

tortured and beaten just because some pompous bastard complains to the mamasan that she did not "perform".

afficianado of intimate recreation, LOL, you are just a sick person looking for the cheapest sex around.

your inane prattle sounds similar to the arguments pedophiles use to justify their actions i.e. your statements on who initiates the act.

if you ask me so polite, i will give you an advice: get a therapy!

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: Long Gun ]

longun, i do not want to list the friendly comments he made to me, also the ones in the thread which got deleted, that would take us off topic too far. lets just leave it at that, that none of them came unprovoced.

i already said that i don't mind his comments, why don't we leave it with that.

let khun sanuk or another moderator decide if he wants to edit my comments. i do not mind.

i think a lot more important is the main discussion.

I find km11fan [notroll] post rather disconcerting. why would someone slant everything they say on this board and several others as a promotion for the Cambodia scene? I think Khun Sanuk has the same misgivings. It borders on some sort of obsession. Stop and think and about. Why would someone that lives in Pattaya spend all this time promoting Cambodia? If he went to live there, we wouldn't have to put up with his obsessive-compulsive posts, since he would lose the internet connection he enjoys in Thailand.

My message is basicly "notroll/km11fan, Shut the F*ck up about Cambodia."

Sprit_of_town_hall,

Give Fly a break. He post an obviously very emotional post, in what is obviously not his native language, and all you want to do is question his use of a colloquialism?

What? If in fact they have some white (Caucasian) teenagers, you are all of sudden interested in the Cambodia scene?

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: THAIHOME ]

spirit of town hall,

do i detect humor in your post, even sarcasm?

well i come from a country well known for being absolutely humorless, having no understanding whatsoever of the concept of sarcasm.

be warned, i might cut and paste the longest definition on white-slave trade i was able to find in the web in my next post!

I was not aware Flyonzewall, was not a native English speaker. Yes I was very surprised when he used the expression "White slave trade" not because I thought he had made a linguistic error, I don't know if he has but for him to tell him what he knew.

I was merely very curious to know if there was still I white slave trade, and if there was why would it be in Cambodia.?

I understand that this is a very difficult discussion for flyonzewall

, but to suggest I was being sarcastic or making capital out of his language was incorrect.

I have looked at my initial question and to me there is nothing in it linguistically, or in tone that would suggest that it is.

To answer your question if Cambodia did have a high level of " White slave trade " it would not effect me either way. I do not look at them as exotic nor would I pay them money for fun, as I would do orientals and asians. laugh.gif" border="0laugh.gif" border="0

spirit,

white-slave trade is generally used to describe the trafficing of women and children for the purpose of prostitution, both cross border and within countries.

Archived