Why so many Thai ladies on English websites ?

Coloseum

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree TTM, I think also most of the girls prefer to stay in Thailand but nor all of their BF's or husbands have jobs here, so they are "forced" to leave for a different country.

Staying in Thailand with a well off farang is a big gain of status, preferably with their own house, a car etc etc

Limbo

"I do not think that money comes in the picture, at least not in her case. Besides, plenty of rich Thais out there, and most Thai women would not want those guys (unless maybe if the guys are old already)."

KS, you are correct. I have Thai friends who seems to share that view. I often tease my friend, I say she will end up getting married to a Thai man and she refuses strongly.

So we are talking about 2 groups, 1 group which wants to better themself in society and the other one who tries to choose what is attractive to them. And these groups might blend over also??

In either case being farang is not so bad.

Cheers!

Limbo says:

"I agree TTM, I think also most of the girls prefer to stay in Thailand but nor all of their BF's or husbands have jobs here, so they are "forced" to leave for a different country.

Staying in Thailand with a well off farang is a big gain of status, preferably with their own house, a car etc etc"

My Question:

Suppose I had a child with a Thai woman, would she prefer:

1. Staying in Thailand with the child in a nice house, car,

and enough money to live off comfortably with me spending

about 1/3 of the time there.

OR

2. Coming to fallangland with me.

>Suppose I had a child with a Thai woman, would she prefer:

1. Staying in Thailand with the child in a nice house, car,

and enough money to live off comfortably with me spending

about 1/3 of the time there.

OR

2. Coming to fallangland with me.

"Farangland" stretches from Alaska to Australia (and NZ). Assuming TGs don't know much about any place other than Thailand, how could she really know what's waiting there for her?

6 months of winter, 4 layers of clothes, rain, 300 dull days a year, most of the time indoors...

We all know stories where women go with their man to a lonely lighthouse to live and look after the family. It happens, but would they choose some other place to live?

Personally, I would qualify 90% of the Farangland as undesirable places to live.

Life is beach!

Hi Coloseum,

that's a difficult one to answer. Every person might answer different to that question.

My guess is that if the husband has a job in Thailand, they'ld prefer that anytime.

However, when that's not the case, moving to Farangland would be an obvious choice.

Limbo

Archived