This time I destroy my friends!

bromad72

I have been lurking here for quite a while and have never posted much, but this has been marinating a while and I'll give it my best shot:

So I get back from one of those organized "single male tourist" trips to Thailand in Nov of '01. It was a great experience, a bit expensive but not tremendously so, and if I might plug them the sight is bestofasia.com. Edit that if you must but the owners are completely above board and deliver and can make your travel wishes complete even on spur of the moment decisions.

I went through the whole deal that first time: Stayed with the same girl for 10 days, gonna marry here, had the time of my life, get home send money, got tired of it, etc etc

I won't shut up about Thailand to the point of people screaming at me and telling me to shut up. They just don't understand. I persuade two of my best friends ( one is a really good guy normal joe, the other is a ladies man, we call him the cookie man ) Both have a love of Asian culture just like me and are fairly open minded. Did I mention that we all work in a strip club back home? And we are going to Thailand on vacation? What are we thinking.

So we book our flights through Thaifly.com, excellent service and I actually pop for the Cookie man's tix because he is kinda short on cash but I want him with us badly and you will find out later why.

We sadle up to the airport here in Indy at 12 PM. Get on the flight to Minneapolis. Not bad. Now comes the big one. All the attendants are either cows or gay and I am miserable. I can get no attention for anything, but the Cookie Man who is right next to me gets fawned over by the gay ones and I give him a rash of shit about it.

Narita to BKK has much better scenery ( why can't the US airlines understand the logic behind this?) and we arrive in BKK around 1am. I am running through immigration trying to go as fast as possible, but they didn't hand out the forms so we have to stop and fill them out. I am rushing and my partners art cursing me. They don't understand but soon will.

We arrive at the GP, and our 3 bed suite is occupied and will be for quite a whil so we get a 2 BR and a single right across the hall from one another.

We get to the rooms, shower change and head out. It is a little after 2am at this point and the streets are bulging with delicious BG flesh. We head to the NANA to get some grub and watch the scene. We eat and the old, dilapidated German behind us is saying to his mates tilac ( and I am not making this up )

" In the name of God, you are sexy. "

I will have to use that line sometime. We are all 30 or younger and in pretty good shape, I am fat but oh well. But this guy is unbelievable. He's got a Rolly Fingers handlebar mustache and a booming James Earl Jones voice and is sputering out this crap? We all break up and mock him incessently.

We head out prowling Suk to see what's up. We end up on a small soi not far from the GP, and sit to have a couple beers. We start out with some beer and make eye contact with some FL girls and call them over. We get progressively more intoxicated.

Cookie man yells: ' What time does this place close?'

server: ' 8 o clock'

Cookie man stands up and shouts: " We're shuttin' this fuckin' street down! "

Me: " I don't even know where we are."

Cookie Man: " It's soi 9, I got it under control. "

Me: You don't even know where soi 9 is man !

Me: What the hell are you talking about?

We have a delirious time with these girls and after pairing off, and many bottles of Sang Som( why God, why?) We stumble off into the bright, 9am BKK morning. We are on Soi 13. Soi 9 my ass. We get to our rooms, I can't believe any of us are walking at this point. We all retire and about ten minutes later, i get a knock on my door. It is the ringleader of the group, crying to my girl about the bad man.

" Why he scratch? Why he pull hair? "

My girl is consoling the ringleader and I go across the hall expecting to see Cookie Man as he is knida kinky and I see Jack sitting there like some whino with his shirt off, and speaking incoherently.

The matter is resolved and we all retire again to our respective rooms for the thrilling end to our day , or is it the beginning?

Day 2

We roll out of bed at lord knows what time, and get some chow at the excellent restaurant that is inside the main lobby of GP. We make plns but Jack is still a casualty of the Sang Som and we write him a note and tell him where we will meet him on Soi Cowboy. We fuck around for awhile and do some touristy shit. We go to MBK and I show the Cookie Man the arcade at the top as he is a video game junkie.

As soon as we hit it he starts screaming about these being NEO GEO games and blah blah blah but he is in heaven. A bunch of Thai kids start surrounding him as he is taking on all comers at one of those fighting games and steadily kicking their ass. Everybody is having a ball and the kids are eating up the Cookie man's adeptness at thegame. We head out and get high 5's all around from the kids.

We meet up on Soi Cowboy later that night. The Sang Som kept Jack down until almost 9pm! I am not touching that shit EVER!

We do a couple bars, LG is way too packed and settle at Suzie Wong's. I am the first one through the door and you would think Elvis just arrived. I've got 4 BG's hanging off me and they are all clapping and screaming. Me? Pom pui me? We settle in and take in the scene. Jack immediately hooks up with a tattooed monkey girl and makes his exit. The Cookie Man and I peruse a few more bars, he gets one from Apache ( I think ) and I end up with one from Tilac Bar. We enjoy the excellent music played, even singing along. Having a good time we head out for some grub and quiet time with our new tilacs.

End of the evening comes and we get back to the GP. Monkey girl is bouncing artound Jack's room, screaming ' Fuck me Jack ! and I am in my room molesting my adorable venus from Tilac. The cookie Man comes in asking for condoms and I point without ever looking at him as I am in deep manual molestation mode. More bedroom gymnastics and another day is in the books.

Day 3

We hit NEP sans Jack who we find out later is going off his nut at Suzie Wong BFing up to 4 girls a night. JESUS CHRIST!

CM and I hit NEP, nothing spectacular and I want to keep a low profile because last years girl was working at G-Spot and I do not feel like getting stabbed by a forsaken TG , if u know what I mean.

Head back and another enjoyable night once again.

Day 4

Jack is still AWOL with his harem. CM and I decide to hit Patpong tonight.

We head there and get hit upon by a tout who takes us down one street lined with Jap style hostess bars and a couple male go gos to a bar near the end of the street. It is fairly new and we are the only ones there. Girls line up and we pick. CM chooses my #1 choice and I go for #2. The drinks are expensive and the BF even more so but we are too drunk to care. I end up singing barefoot karaoke and we take our lovelies away from this horrible place that has consumed all our Baht. We take the ladies to the Hard rock and CM2 and have a great time.

Both ladies are lovely and more enthusiastic molestations occur. I stumble from the bathroom completely inebriated in the middle of a conversation about good and bad girls and utter this nugget of wisdom:

" Good lady good, bad lady better. "

You had to be there I guess.

Day 5

We make plans with the previous nights ladies and end up bowling at MBK, and seafood dinner near Patpong. More drinking at CM2 and molestation. Heh heh heh.

Day 6

We decide to keep my girl as she is cool and we start calling her raw dog, CM's girl has to go toPattaya to get a car from some sugar daddy and he is solo, so we all set out that night to Soi Cowboy to rustle him up another one. *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* (my girl) is sitting with us in Baccara and one particular girl strikes my fancy and she says it is ok for me to take her. We discuss this some more and she really is cool about ti and I snag *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* . CM gets rejected AGAIN by *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* for a Japanese guy so we head off again in search of fresh meat for the Cookie Man. Find him a lady at one or another bar along there and off to Hard Rock we go. We are well plastered and much ,olestation occurs on *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* . I am just eating her up.

We cap the night by stumbling through foodland bouncing off shelves and grabbing things like we are stoned teenagers with a serious case of the munchies. Every four steps *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* and I stop for much needed intimate reappraisals of one another and *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* is laughing at our idiocy.

Back to the GP and the molestation reaches new heights. The next morning #36's bras is missing and we search for it with no luck. It later appears behind and about halfway under the bed.

Mai is sick and excuses herself from the nights debauchery.

Day 7

Jack has been supporting his harem and has kept it constant at 4 girls. We decide to meet at SW later tah evening and CM and I travel out to Samut Prakan to check out the crocodile farm. We are amazed at the lack of any real safety precautions and the chimps drinking Singha from a straw. We get pics taken with adult, and cub tigers and head back.

Off to SW we go and this time Jack is treated like a king. He has apparently made quite a name for himself ! Drinking and carrousing ensue. But there is a dark cloud this night. A rather violent and drunken contungent of 3 Brits come into the place. The head lady ( we call her Suzy Wong ) is by herself and we being the Jai Dee experienced bar workers that we are calm her and let her know thta if they get out of line we will take care. *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* is really taking a liking to me and I am sure liing this little china doll myself. The brits are starting to act up so I take my outer shirt off and glasses as well. Not 3 minutes later they have started a full on brawl amongst themselves and we hop to action.

Cm and Jack have the 2 smaller ones and I have the big drunkest one in a choke hold across one of the booths. I am not really applying any pressure and trying to talk him down. My head is right next to his and he is trying to swing at me but repeatedly jabs himself in the face. The Thai security arrives and they appear to have it handled. I let go of the big one and he gets away from the Thai dudes and comes at me again. A small side step and a little push and this idiot is eating the bench with me on top off him. Thai dudes finally do get them out and much appreciation is shown by all the staff and the Thai security dudes. We feel like Kings !

We check the Soi for the drunk Brits before we head out. Me with *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* , CM with the little hottie who *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* and Jack and his royal entourage.

*NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* and I get back to the room and the problems arise. We have been getting along fabulously and I am ready to have her for dessert when she takes a shower and changes her total demeanor. Aunt Flo came to visit while she was in the shower. After much discussion and some translation work by *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* and I and *NAME WITHHELD TO PROTECT THE NOT SO INNOCENT* understand each other now. She is very sullen and not happy I pay her Baht anyway and she hugs and kisses me repeatedly. I make a mental note to try her again on the next trip.

But the night is still young.

Suhkumvit is still bustling and I take a walk to TLR. Have a few beers and chat up one of the hostesses but she is not up for it so back to soi 13 I go.

Meet up with a Fl and her rookie in training. I am extremely well lubricated and it is insuated that I am to be the rookies first pitch. I choke up on the bat and quiz her teacher. What about you?

" drink too mut, fuck too mut. "

Ok your both coming with me.

Much more molestion occurs, but double now. A drunken incoherent phone call is made to Cm because yours truly miscounted his Baht after only 4 LARGE Amstels and the bed spins and I am out.

Day 8

Lots of sightseeingbetween Jack, the harem, CM and his little hottie who it turns out is quit the Baht extractor from some rich farangs. But get this, she will not take a red cent from CM and even buys him gifts. He is stunned by this as well as her insatiable appetite for his poker.

I am sick and do not leave the hotel room. Bummer.

Departure

We begrudgingly depart from this beautiful land of debauchery and make our way back to the USA.

As we sit on the plane in BKK, awaiting departure: CM and Jack turn to me in unison and say

"fuck you, we hate you !:

Ah yes, another job well done by your truly.

We are all now intent on spreading the disease and we have many more newbies to initiate.

*evil laughter*

:devil:

Archived