Stump Dog Pattaya

stumpy

Pattaya 18.1.03

Electric Blue

Started here at opening time and pretty much stayed upstairs. Briefly, downstairs seems to be a typical gogo with girls dancing on the stage and upstairs is a carousel of girls dancing nude and a couple of other places for these nude girls to dance. I only really got a good look at the upstairs girls and I was impressed, some pretty girls here and a couple of really busty girls dancing as well. The club has an hour where selected drinks are only 10 baht but I believe this ends very soon.

Polo

This is a fairly new establishment on the walking street and easy to locate so I wont waste to much time describing the location. It is an upstairs venue and consists of a large room with seating around a central stage on which girls perform various acts. The acts look well put together and consist of various things from solo girl dancing routines to multiple girls on the stage in a dominatrix scene and more. There were some pretty girls here also and the happy hour drinks were (as far as I recall 35 baht). Polo is worth checking out.

Peppermint

Very busy in Peppermint last night. I was not overly impressed by the gogo girls but there were some nice looking girls serving at the topless bar that operates just inside the doorway. Also Peppermint now has nude girls dancing on a small stage, didn?t really check these girls out. I think their happy hour drink were 20 baht (I?d consumed a few drinks at this point and some of the fine detail of pricing structures escapes memory)

Happy

Again busy in Happy, some nice girls on stage but maybe not as many as I?ve seen here before. The girls still regard Pattaya as being in the high season and I believe some of the stunners are currently staying with their boyfriends.

Living Dolls Showcase

Again a fairly new bar and worth checking out. A long central stage gives plenty of viewing positions. The stage and seats are fairly low which means you can sit in some comfort and view the dancers. I did not see too much amongst the regular dancers that interested me but I was impressed by the girls doing the shows. The shows are dancing orientated and the girls wear sexy costumes. Praise to this bar for having a decent serviceable bathroom with a lockable cubicle, toilet tissue should one need it and soap and paper towels. Also the managers here seem to walk around and actually speak to their customers.

Dollhouse

Popped in briefly to look up an old friend, and noticed one or two nice looking girls on the stage and would say Doll House is worthy of a visit. It is worth pointing out that it was quite late when I visited but it would still have been worth it even if I had not come to meet a friend.

Overall Pattaya seems fairly busy but I have seen it both busier and quieter before. Many hotel room are however booked and if you are coming in the near future it might be worth booking. The temperature at the minute seems very equitable and I was able to move about without feeling overly hot and sweaty.

Have fun, Stump_Dog.

• 2 weeks later...

Update 27.1.03

Doll House has been disappointing for the last few night with the girls looking very picked over.

Electric Blue continues to look good and the see-through ceiling now seems to be installed.

Peppermint some nice looking girls at the topless but not too much on the gogo stage that caught my eye.

Living Dolls Showcase, same as before the show girls are good but some of the regular dancers less good and some plain old and fat.

Paris A go go (Soi Diamond), surprised by this one, lots of girls and some nice ones at that. I would suggest you take a look in here, I was pleasantly surprised.

Super Baby A couple of lookers but a looks a little picked over and I have seen it better stocked before.

Super Girl looks to have a few decent looking girls and looks better than Super Baby at the minute.

Polo very busy last night at around 1am as they are doing their own dancing competition every night.

Happy, always busy, some nice looking girls. Some guys think the girls here can be a little aloof and I would agree with that. One girl saw me looking at her and actually stopped dancing and said 'what'

Kitten Club (Formerly Cats, Soi Pattaya Land 2) Saw a few good looking girls in here and well worth checking out.

Marine Disco busy most nights from 1am on, plenty of girls but they are less forward than I have seen them previously, many girls seem to consider that it is high season and it harder to catch their attention than a couple of months ago.

Soi 8, Best Friend Beer Bar, bars fairly well stocked and some nice looking girls if you look around. Again the girls a little less forward and much less calling as you walk past, many of the girls speak quietly to you now as you past instead of screaming at you as they do in the low season.

Weather still very good and Pattaya still looking pretty busy.

I agree with you all the way SD.

I had a great night out in Pattaya last Saturday. IMO Walking Street is just about the best area for bars in Thailand right now and a long way ahead of NEP or Cowboy.

Electric Blue seems to be gaining in popularity and is now in full swing. I saw the "couple of busty dancing girls" you mentioned. Two real stunners with blonde hair and great tits who were really getting into the dancing.

Together with both the living doll's, Peppermint and Happy gogo's, the addition of Blue has clearly made walking street the top of the heap again and pattayaland 2 seems very tame in comparison.

All of them have decent shows with plenty of naked dancers and some great dek serves with friendly attitude. Also at 2pm there are still plenty of good looknig girls still around. Marine was open until past 2.30am and Marine 2 was starting to get going at 3am until past 4.

I would be tempted to book at least for the first couple of nights. I am unsure of the dates but the Chinese New Year is coming and this may lead to more rooms being unavailable.

A couple of the hotels I tried for were fully booked.

Cheers,

Stump_Dog.

Archived