staying 3 months in bangkok

I'm Sabine from Germany.

I'm a 19 years old girl and I live in a small town near Frankfurt. I hope not more long time, cause I like to go for 3 months far away to the other side of the world. To see how people in my age life there and be part of their life. I like to do that in south-america or asia.

My problem is, I havent much money and I think I would need most for airplane-ticket.

Where can I find information about low-priced staying, maybe for help in the hotel kitchen or so, or maybe part-time-job like english teaching etc.?

Thanks for help

Sabine LaSabine@lycos.de

Homepage

[ June 18, 2001: Message edited by: LaSabine ]

Hi Sabine,

You would easily pick up a job teaching children, but it's obvious from your post that your grammar is too weak to teach teenagers or adults.

I would try to organise a 3-month apartment deal - plenty of apartments in the 5,000 baht range in Bangkok, and at least you'll avoid the stigma of staying in Khao San Rd. Living in the backpacker ghetto will certainly do nothing for your job prospects.

Excellent self control Phil! I would have thought youof all people would have given the obvious response to the young lady looking to make a few bucks LOL.......

Archived