Mid April

Lusty

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fiery Jack wrote:

"Cathouse at 6ish on the 11th sounds good. Maybe Fatbastard33'll be there too. Hope so."

Thanks for the offer. However, not arriving at Don Muang until 3 pm from London and will be met by a little cutie whom I have not seen for a couple of months so we have a little bit of "business" to catch up on :D

As such will meet up at Gullivers at about 7.30.

Cheers

Fatbastard33

fatbastard wrote: "Thanks for the offer. However, not arriving at Don Muang until 3 pm from London and will be met by a little cutie whom I have not seen for a couple of months so we have a little bit of "business" to catch up on ...

As such will meet up at Gullivers at about 7.30."

Cheers

Fatbastard33"

Hey, you fat cunt. You're obviously a better man than I am: four and a half hours for "a little bit of business" with a bird ;).

Four and a half minutes for me, just about... :(

See you anyway.

Jack :clown:

FJ,

My plans are to start at the Cat House at about 6:00 pm, and then head over to Gullivers. Hey, I walk by NEP to get to Sukhumvit, so need to rest and get a beer, for the second leg of the jouney.

Hope the war and the new 'flu' doesn't prevent the trip. See you all soon in the LOS!

Fiery Jack wrote:

"Hey, you fat cunt. You're obviously a better man than I am: four and a half hours for "a little bit of business" with a bird .

Four and a half minutes for me, just about...

See you anyway."

FJ,

Shit, do you think I am going to get my leg-over in the taxi from Don Muang to Bangkok ::

Timetable:

15.00 arrive Don Muang

16.30 arrive and check-in at hotel

16.45 - 19.00 get down to "a little bit of business" ::

19.30 to Gullivers.

Cheers

Fatbastard33

Archived