Revoking a visa (schengen)

well i emailed to the migrations since i have a situation in my hands at the moment and i called to them first and they said that the letter of guarantee i wrote is no longer since she left me. but i sitll wonder since many on the board said diffrent to me. i emailed them to get an answer and i also asked what happens with her VISA and if she needs to find another supporter while she is her and stays here.

anyone have similar experience or heard anything of this?

cheers

Not sure what has happened here to you!!

What visa was she on ans what country are we talking about?

However here is a couple of stories from just last week in Sydney.

A guy came out and was sponsored by a restaurant i know he had at least 3 jobs.

Any way DIMA checked the records of the sponsor and found he had not worked there(on the books that is ) and no tax etc so his visa was canceled and he went back to BKK yesterday.

He had been here for over 6 years,has a wife and baby as well.

I know a thai student enrolled in a english schooll but never went to class DIMA do monthly checks and saw she had not attended so they sent a letter to her to come to the dima office whithin 14 days...when they go there they are arrested and put in detention centre and sent back to bkk asap.

This girl did'nt go and is on the run as we speak.

I know many other cases however the all did the right thing and are all back in Thailand now.

If your girl is in breach of the visa conditions she will be sent back..they dont't give any second chances these days.

My wife's sister has a migration office here so i know what can go on

Give more info so can advise you. :dunno:

Archived