Chick with a stick

BadaBing

I read with great interest today that Ms. Annika Sorenstam is seeking ( thru her agent , same as Tiger's too ) a sponser invite to a PGA tour event , The Colonial , held at a private club in Ft. Worth , Texas.

Now , you may ask , why would this catch the ire of your's truly ? Even though the game of golf was and is , an inspiration of our friends across the Atlantic , you know , over there >>>>>>

Well for one , the Colonial is the oldest USA tour event , it is the shortest PGA tour course , and execution ( on the course ) is primary. So , why let a broad into this pissing contest ?

For some ugly reason , this brings back ugly memories of sitting in a Go-Go , some fat arse falang women are in there , interacting and dancing with the girls , totally sucking the air out of the place , giving a new meaning to " limp biscuit ".

Can't these women have their own and exclusive havens ( bat's nests ) Is that too much to ask ? Drive for show , putt for dough.... i'm too sexy for my 5 wood... if you can't make it , pick it up.

Ladies , you can rule the world , control the economies , change the oil , put down the toilet seats , but please , leave the Big game to the Big boys.

Bada9ironBing :cussing:

I like the idea of Anika in the Colonial - if she's got the guts to go up against the guys from their tees, I say more power to her!

The Colonial needs something to add excitement. At one time it was considered among the more prestigious events on tour, now its not even the most prestigious event in the Dallas-Ft. Worth metroplex (having been surpassed by the Byron Nelson Classic, hosted by the game's current elder statesman).

And I don't think the Colonial is actually the oldest tour event - my understanding is the Texas Open in San Antonio holds that title.

Archived