New suite rooms at Nana Hotel @ 2,100 bt

At 2,100 baht it better be really nice considering what that will get you at the Grand President.

I've heard several posters recently complain about construction noise at the Nana and I wonder if this is what they were building?

Well, I sent the Nana Hotel an email asking about their new room type and got this reply:

"our suite room is on the 2nd floor, all facilities are the same as the other kind of rooms, but it is a very, very big room.

with one kingsize bed. and we have only one room in the hotel. it just finished remodeled."

• 2 weeks later...

I stayed in their suite before. It was only impressive in size. There is a bedroom with one kingsize room with mirrors. There is a separate living room with a TV, couch and sofa. THe main difference from a regular room is you have two TVs, three phones, extra towels, and extra water. Unless you have roomates sharing, it isn't worth it. It still is as old and used as the other rooms. I stay at Nana for its location and split my stays between the Nana and the Grand President. Last week when I stayed at the Nana, every morning at 9:00 a.m. they'd be banging on the pipes and making noise. I was happy to move to the GP on monday.

This is a brand new suite that has just been remodeled. I have stayed in their older suites too, and didn't think they were that great, but because this is a new room, maybe it is nice.

Archived