Need Hotek with in room Safe Pattaya

• 2 weeks later...

I know this thread is a couple of weeks old but, if it still helps, I just stayed in a new, clean, small and inexpensive hotel on Soi Pattaya Land 1, in South Pattaya which is ground zero for action in that area.

The name of the place is GJ's Hotel/Cafe Bar and it's right next to "Spicey Girl Too Agogo", in fact same owners, a couple of personable English guys, Gary and John, for whom the hotel is named. These guys were very accommodating.

Yes, there is a safe in the room and the management has rigged it so that it operates with a key only, to expedite frequent vault visits.

The rooms are 500 B per night, the place is brand new, spotless, mini bar, cable TV, hot water, of course, and the accommodations were all around more than I would expect to get in that area for that price. However, right now they are renovating rooms on the second and third floors, so if you're a late sleeper you will disturbed by the construction noise which begins around 8:00 AM. As I do get up early, it didn't bother me a bit. If you drive a car or jeep, parking in that area can be difficult, especially at night, the hotel will hold a spot out front if you ask them to.

BTW, I was told that the bar fine at the gogo bar is 350 B and comes with use of the short time room included. I was with my wife so I didn't have a chance to check it out but it sounded like a real bargain to me, and I am a bargain shopper.

Telephone is (038) 710-083 wink.gif" border="0

Archived