Charges of Motorbike Taxi

dragon167

100bt is probably the lowest you'll get with the nana guys, but at that time of the night it's really unnecessary stupid to go by bike I'd say - diddling with the girl(s) works much better in a cab even I'll admit I had my most exciting french kiss session on the back of a bike in huahin late at night :hubba:

BTW have you ever been to that energy zone disco to the left on the 1st major cross rd?

cheers!

I use motorbikes a lot, but would never consider using one during the evening. Too many drunks on the road (and that includes the motorbike guys).

[color:"blue"]

This is an excellent advice.

My previous condo was a bit into the soi but had moto guys around. I never took those guys at night after one bad experience (I should've been driving :eek:). They are still there but sitting around drinking whiskey and smoking funny stuffs at night.

[/color]

• 2 weeks later...

the energy zone disco & other night spots is(used to be?) on your left hand side going towards the royal barges museum(after crossing pinklao bridge turn left at arun amarinn rd & keep going a few hundred meters...)

worth a visit especially as you live overthere.

sorta a mix between dance fever/holiwood & narcissos kinda place :dunno:

enjoy :p

Archived