Things Change

bromad1972

bromad1972,

It was a good story, and I'm sure things like this happen all the time in the LOS. With language problem we have with the girl, we say one thing and they think another.

Again, I enjoyed the read, but I would like to think that something posted on the 'Trip Report' is a true story. Maybe doctored up a little to hold the readers interest. That is why I haven't writen any of my trips. I'm not a writter. I'm sure you don't want to hear; landed at airport, went thru Imigration, got luggage, and got to hotel, ect ect ect.

Maybe this 'story' should have been posted on the 'Members Board', with a pre statement "fiction story" here.

Leotex,

Actually it is the "Trip Report/Stories" section, so it is appropriate here as a story. There is no rule that a story has to be a true one. Although I myself would claim it as fiction somewhere in the title, or at least in the end, if it was fiction I wrote. All in all a good read though I thought.

I have no problem with it here. True or not.

Cent

Hey Cent! Thanks a lot for the compliment! Means a lot coming from the 'master' :-)

The idea was just to use the line " Things Change ", really made it up as I went. Just typed it as it came to me....no back work...too short for that...burst of inspiration

Working on a much longer piece...will post in pieces 3 chapters long...if it is ok with everyone?

Once again Cent, thanks for the kind words....it is greatly appreciated!

Working on a much longer piece...will post in pieces 3 chapters long...if it is ok with everyone?

Sounds great to me. Get a posting. :applause: :applause:

Bromad,

Please do put up your other story/stories here for us all to enjoy. I know I want to see/read what you've done. This is the right section for it too. Just label it fiction in the title somewhere, or in the intro when you first post it. Just to avoid any problems or confusion with someone thinking it is a real tale.

You have talent Bromad. Keep up the good work. If you have any questions about posting one of your stories just PM me.

Later,

Cent

Archived