GP Rooms vs Nana Hotel Rooms

milford

Can someone that has stayed in both give me a comparison of the size rooms at Nana Hotel and Grand President. I have stayed at Grand President 2 times in the past but both times I rented the Royal Suite. I have stayed at Nana Hotel four times and am familiar with their rooms.

What I am trying to compare is the size of Nana Hotel's standard room to a Topaz Studio at Grand President. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Milford

Hi Milford,

Stayed in standard room at Nana several times (1000 baht per night) and Topaz studio at GP several times (1170 baht per night). I would estimate that Nana standard rooms are about 30 per cent bigger than GP Topaz. IMHO Topaz is by far the better deal however as they include kitchenette,fullsize fridge,microwave,CD player, VCR and personal safe. Bathrooms are about same size.Maybe Nana bathroom is ten per cent bigger. Oh, Nana standard room has a small table and two chairs so you can eat in a reasonably civilized manner. Topaz does not really have an eating area which rather contradicts the very good kitchenette cooking facilities!!!

Topaz rooms are newer and I think better maintained than Nana. Hope this helps.

Cheers Hall

Archived