Linguaphone - for Thai -pirate or your unneed copy

rookie

Linguaphone, to learn Thai, has many positive user comments, but the program is quite expensive. Are pirate copies available at Pantip or elsewhere....I'd sure like to get the program...but can't afford the price of a new set. Or does someone have a copy they want to sell and no longer use?

thanks for any help...

Hi!

I bought a pirated copy in Pattaya more than 10 years ago for 1000 baht. Considering that the books were copied too, I thought it was rather cheapish. Alas the place I bought it has been closed for a long time.

regards

ALHOLK

Hi!

Perhaps I should of mentioned that though Linguaphone may be one of the best there are others available in BKK. I have bought a couple from Asia books on Sukhumvit. The latest one I bought cost about 200 baht and came with a thick book and about 10 cassettes. There are other smaller ones for around 500.

regards

ALHOLK

STH:..'I will sell it to you for $ 160 US including postage.'

Which is not a bad deal, which I will keep in mind. I was hoping to get a set when I return to Thailand, likely late April, but should things change, I'll contact you. thanks...

Alholk:...'I have bought a couple from Asia books on Sukhumvit. The latest one I bought cost about 200 baht and came with a thick book and about 10 cassettes...'

I've some basic books from Asia books and a few bootleg CD's (e.g."Learn Thai", etc), but they generally provide words and I need to also learn some sentence structure and better pronounciation. I'll check Asia books for the casettes. thanks!

Archived