"I don't want to see you everyday."

gawguy

I would like to be able to tell a pooying

"I don't want to see the same lady everyday." I don't mean I want to butterfly, but I have a 3 girl friends I rotate between and I like some days alone.

What is a good way to say this?

Thanks,

GG

Thanks Jasmine,

This reminds me of another way I might like to say it, sorry it's not really diplomatic, but a lot of women want honesty:

"I don't want to see the same woman everyday."

Sometimes I say, "I don't want a girlfriend and I don't want a wife. I like being single." I can say all of that, but I don't know how to say "the same woman."

"mai yak phop (the same woman) every day."

It's not that I'm a big butterfly, but I do have a few ladies I see and sometimes "ao khon diaow."

Thanks,

GG

Hmm let's see,

"Phom mai yark phop poo ying khon diew, took wan" - Don't want to see the same woman every day.

"poo ying khon diew" or " poo ying khon diew gun" - the same woman.

Perhaps other members can suggest better phrase. I don't want you to get slapped!!!! It is not very diplomatic to tell a woman!!! :dunno:

Cheers!

Jasmine, I like your first replay much better, and in addition this will be understood by (acceptable to) the woman in question. One comment though "toi" should be "tua".

Perhaps even more polite is "Phom kit wa mai jum pen pai duay gun took wan, khor weela son tua bang".

Hmmm...

I liked Bibbles idea a lot!

But thanks Jasmine. For the help and for not getting hung up in the sexual politics.

I haven't been slapped, but I have had the big alligator tears when I asked for a day off. Help me Buddha!

GG

[color:"red"]"I like khao pat gai, baby, but I don't want to eat it everyday.. " works a treat. [/color]

That reminds me of a Thai saying "Nam Prik Teuy Kow", about having to come back to same old woman every day. I am one of them, perhaps I will put extra something to liven up (when I have energy!!!).

I don't know about being called chicken fried rice though!!! :neener:

Cheers!

Archived