Hilton Hotel

I have stayed here twice, Dec '99/Jan '00 and Nov '00. Both times were on the Hhonors 100,000 point VIP Going Global 6 night award.

Both stays I also had my Filipina girlfriend with me, and she got hassled almost everytime we came home in the evening by the same guard. He couldn't get it through his head that she was a registered guest staying full time with me.

Overall, I would say this place is not guest friendly. I guess if you walk in quickly and refuse to go to the front desk and just go to the elevator with her it might work. But the place certainly isn't like the JW Marriott where they don't care at all about guests.

If you are sure you want to stay there you might call the hotel directly and ask them about their guest policy and any joiner fees, I'm sure they've been asked that before.

Overall, a nice place to stay. I was Gold VIP and got upgraded to their executive floor both times which included free drinks in the evening and breakfast in the morning in the lounge. One drawback is that its location isn't the greatest. You have to take a taxi everywhere, but they hail a metered one for you quickly so you don't have to wait long. The hotel also has an outstanding pool area.

Hope this helps and have fun.

Archived