"I don't care" "I think you don't care."

gawguy

I would like to be able to say something like, "I don't think you really care about me." Without saying, "I don't think you like me." which I can say, but is not what I want to say. I know she likes me, and I know she really cares about mamapapa, baby and paying her rent. But she doesn't really care about me. Maybe I need a little TLC. Of course this doesn't apply to all of them, but there is one I'm dealing with now I would like to say this to.

A slightly different thing is to tell someone you don't care about something. When I have tried the bastardization that they use, "mai cay-yuh" I don't think I communicated. Someone asks me for this and for that, "I need this, I need that" (a kee khaw, chai mai?), after trying to be very polite for a long time, I would like to be able to say "I don't care." (don't give a damn.)

Thanks,

GG

Hi,

I'm a newbie, but think there are many different ways of saying "I don't care". Maybe a polite way? "Phom mai son jai" = 'I am not interested.' Or:

'I think you are not interested in me' = "Phom kit wa khun mai son jai phom". ????

Don't know if 100% correct :o , but she'll get the point.

HT

'I think you are not interested in me' = I got a feeling you're not really that interested in me - Mee kwaam roosuk wa khun mai sonjai (or "care") phom / Chan towrai.

I don't care (at all) - Phom mai sonjai loei, or phom mai sonjai sek nit.

Says gawguy:

I would like to be able to say something like, "I don't think you really care about me."

Someone asks me for this and for that, "I need this, I need that" (a kee khaw, chai mai?), after trying to be very polite for a long time, I would like to be able to say "I don't care." (don't give a damn.)

GG

KHUN MAI(f) SOHN® POM® LOEI Literally: You're not interested in me at all.

and

MAI(f) SOHN® MANG(f)! or MAI(f) SOHN® LOEI literally:

(I) could care less! or (I'm) not interested at all.

Archived