Motor Bike rental in Pattaya

stumpy

What should I be paying to rent a small automatic motorcycle in Pattaya. Will I need to produce a license and will they want to see or retain my passport.

Do the bikes come with inusrance and what should happen if one did have a crash or damage the bike?

Thanks!

Dear Stump,

You will certainly not be asked to supply a license and if its a small bike(100-250cc),you wont be asked foryour passport either.Most of the guys that supply the larger superbikes(1100etc) will ask for your passport.

You will not be insured for any damage,so if you have a crash,and this happens far to often,youll have to come up with the cash.

This will add insult to injury if you are suffering from "road rash" ,so take care.

There is a guy opposite Marine Disco that is very competetive with prices(100-122 baht a day for a moped.)and most of them actually have brakes that work.

The colonel usually goes radio rental and hire s a Honda Fireblade,so he can wheelie along the walking st..but then thats part of the fun.

Hi Stump.....2500 a month Cnr Beach Rd Soi 8

1,000 refundable deposit.....no ..No insurance at all. Yes you will be asked for passport so they can copy Visa number, & what hotel you are with.[*]

Archived