Centrepoint Properties

Does anyone have information on the Centrepoint properties. Especially Centrepoint Sukhumvit? I am looking for a place to rent in October for a month. Want something upscale but reasonable(by states standards that is) Looks like around 65,000 bahts is there asking price. Is it negotiable? Any ideas how much room for negotiation there is? Also I hear there are suites upstairs at the Emporium. I am going back to spend time with a girl I met who works at the Emporium so that may be convenient. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Centrepoint web-site

Hi,

I have stayed in Centrpoint petchburi for almost 2 years. Prices in centrepoint are negotiable, you can get it down for one month to approx 45.000 for a one bedroom apartment and 35.000 for a studio, even if you stay shorttime. Service is average but make sure you make perfect agreement with them, otherwise they will become VERY inflexible, the main reason i do not live there anymore.

Unless you're wedded to the location, why don't you try President Park properties. They are located down around Soi 24 I think. They may only rent for 6 mo or longer contracts though.

The Royal and Grand Presidents (owned by the same folks) are nearer the Suk and probably can be had for around 35,000 for a month. For that you get a suite and friendly management.

Archived