Eastiny Inn - Pattaya

Lamock Chokaprret

On my first visit to LOS about a year ago I was going to go to Pattaya and stay at Eastiny Inn, which the old board informed had an excellent location. When I got to BKK, I tried to get in contact with the hotel but they never answered they're phone. I changed my plans and never got to Pattaya that trip and only recently got to Pattaya at all.

I was wondering. Does this hotel actually exist or is it the figment of some board members imagination? And exactly where is it located? Now that I've been to Pattaya (and I didn't see it so the location can't be too obvious) maybe I'd be able to make some sense of the direction.

Also, anyone know of a good sanuk map on line of Pattaya? I used to have one but lost the link.

I've stayed at the hotel a couple of times and I too can recommend it. It's located on Soi 8 opposite the Prince beer bars.

The hotel has changed management quite a few times over the last years. Maybe they have also changed phone number.

FYI their e-mail: eastinyinn@hotmail.com

Theo

Yes, the Eastiny Inn does exist and it is a nice place. It is located on Soi 8, near the Flipper Lodge Hotel. I've stayed there three times and thought it was good each time.

Yep, Eastiny is real, LOL! It's a nice, very friendly hotel. No guest hassle, they were very nice to my LT girl and made her feel welcome. However at 1000 baht a night, which they would not budge from, it's not a bargain. It's very clean, has a nice enough pool and a reasonable restaurant. Oh, and it's own 24 hour mini-mart right outside!

You can get a better deal in Pattaya but sometimes it's worth the extra for the wonderful staff attitudes, they can't do enough for you.

No gym or Internet page. It is a nice place to stay. I just returned from a three week stay . I paid 800 Baht per night for a room on the fourth floor in the back of the building. I negotiated this price at the front desk, as a walk up. Only complaint I can think of is that you can hear the boom-boom of the music from the bars. The AC nearly drowns it out.

Archived