Grace hotel info.

vinod

I'm shceduled to travel to Bkk on 10th Aug for 2 days on a stopover from Japan. I've been sraying either at Ambassador or Marriot hotels.

I read a report for Grace hotel,(Suk-Soi3) on the board and would like to a know a bit more about the rooms or any other info which might help me in taking a decesion to check into this hotel. Thanx

Hi there,

I have stayed at the Grace Hotel a number of times and I think its pretty good value.

For a pretty decent size room it is 790 baht per night and there is no problem bringing back girls.

The hotel is about 85% Arab and there are a few freelancers hanging around the coffee shop most times of the day.

It is a very large hotel with a bowling alley and a disco but it mainly caters for the arabs.

I would stay there again as it represents far better value for money compared to my previous favoured hotels.

Hope this helps.

Kevan

I stayed there one night last November. I must have been unlucky because there were no African or Eastern European girls anywhere to be seen.I was looking!! It's true the clientele are mainly Arabs but the atmosphere in the lobby is easy going with a lot of people, including non-residents, sitting and milling around. I stayed in the new wing, cost about 800B. Clean, medium sized room, tv, vcr, coffe maker, double bed (plus a single one),Bangkok Post delivered free in the morning. You can bring anyone back. The place is so large no-one takes any notice.Internet downstairs, coffee shop. Easy walking distance to NEP.

Archived