ANOTHER Day At The Beach--Jomtien Revisited

Central Scrutinizer

• 1 month later...

Well, the first item to mention is that I love your writing. Here are 2 writers that I think of when I read your posts: Jim Shahin (read a couple of things of his in an airline magazine) and Joe Queenan (first met him 30 years ago, he is a friend of a friend).

From your post, [color:"red"] A monster farang woman, blonde to be sure, and immense, with lovely rolls of fat cascading down her back, arms, and thighs, disrobes near me and prances in the sand sexily. She does a belly flop into the surf, and the Thai lounge chair/sun umbrella staff hurriedly move everything further up the shore because of the new high tide line levels the great white whale has created. She's a true force of nature she is.

Blindness takes on a charming appeal and allure when she plods out of the sea water and begins to peel off her bikini top for some tanning. I'd pay a million baht fo a nice stout harpoon right about now. [/color]

I have written in a couple of posts indicating my distress regarding the "I am full figured and beautiful movement in Farangland (US, anyway)". Of course, if you have no conscience and can make a great deal of money selling product to some fat cows by telling them your product makes them beautiful then let r rip!!

As a result of this movement, in my view, we now have women, who would have stayed at home or hidden under some black tent dress previously, thinking they are attractive as rolls of disgusting fat, flesh hang from here and there, nauseating everyone except for them and their peers.

My other personal gripe concerns tattoos. Especially I am appalled at tattoos on otherwise attractive women in their 20's or 30's (of course, I have no interest in women who aren't attractive and in their 20's or 30's). What are these women thinking? Here you have some dark bluish ink stain usually in some stupid shape or symbol, permanently stuck on an otherwise beautiful body. All other considerations aside, where is their sense of fashion? Would these same women wear the same fucking pair of shoes everyday? How about some sense of color coordination or sense of occasion? Same jewelery everyday? Formal all the time? Causal all the time? No, women will change their accessories to match the color of the outfit they are wearing. Women will dress formally or informally or for the beach or for the nightclub or?. But, tattoos - same fucking color, same design and message, same formality or informality irrespective of occasion. AND NOT TO MENTION, WHAT ABOUT 20 YEARS FROM NOW WHEN THE SKIN IS SAGGING AND THE GODDAM TATTOO IS A FRIKKING BLOB NOT EVEN REPRESENTING WHAT IT ONCE DID???????

Cent:

Glad to hear the insurance co is not fighting you. Or maybe they are, but at least paying for the course.

Hope the injury does not prevent more trips to Jomtien!

Having had a serious illness in the past, i developed a fear/fantasy of becoming disabled and moving to los and living off the disability payments. But the disbility insurer turned down my application ::

Guess i have to keep working to finance the los trips.

Spinal injury cannot be pleasant, good luck!

MaiLuk

Archived