Live from Cambodia

>>>What was disturbing was that some of them were in and out multiple times in an hour -- one girl was in and out 4 times. As soon as she got back to the bowl she got taken right back out again. I stayed about an hour and 15 minutes just to see how this worked. It really makes you think of it differently when you see how these places really work, with your own eyes. I mean that one girl probably did close to 20 guys that night.

And conducting your business on those actual premises, which is what you have to do to lock in at the $3-5 rate -- well, it's not for the faint of heart. The environment is usually beyond seedy. Shack-like room with a bedcover that might get changed once a day, if that... the girl doing a very routine job in bed, which is of course what this is for her. <<<

a lot of the girls in those place are not there by their own choice as well, lots of them are debtcontract bondage or in outright slavery. fear is name of the game...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes well that would pretty much push it over the top in terms of being too sleazy and disturbing to have anything to do with.

Enough said.

Willpower's posts focus heavily on the issue of "attractiveness". But there is no agreement among men on whether a particular girl is attractive. I often notice when i go to bars that I'm amazed to hear guys saying "wow she's a stunner" when i think she's pretty ugly, and vice versa. Given the lack of agreed definition of attractive, most of willpower's post is.....although interesting from a SUBJECTIVE point of view....., .....I'll let you fill in the last word of my sentence.

p.s. I have no idea why people would choose a place like cambodia over a place like Philippines (angeles city), if the main purpose is girls. The latter place is only a little more money and a little more flight time than cambodia.

Heh.

Somebody always has to try to take it down this road.

Ah yes everything is relative. Everything. To some guys, one-legged midgets with leprosy are attractive. So I guess you're right. All we can really know is that we think therefore we are, and so nobody can really claim the word 'attractive' has any real meaning.

Yeah. Ok. Right.

Dude, I'm telling you, it was rough. It wasn't kinda sorta rough. It was positively, inarguably and beyond the pale rough. It wasn't some guys would think they were beautiful rough. It was rough rough.

I should mention that I did eventually go back again past Hun Sen Park again -- which is a sliver of park in the middle of a wide boulevard going east from the Independence Monument. Walking by there I discovered that all these people I'd seen hanging out around 10pm or so did actually turn out to be girls working. Guess I walked too quickly last time.

Well, I should qualify this. I walked past one girl who was particularly cute, and a kid came up to me and started trying to get me to take one of the girls. He saw that I'd spotted this one and got her to come over and stand in front of me, she smiled back -- she was clearly dressed and made up to be working. So... he wanted $10 for her to go with me. I mulled it over a bit. I was now wondering what else might be around out there, since this was the very first group of girls I'd spotted. I told him I'd think about it and started to walk away. Then he said OK $7. Now this was too much. The girl was about 18 or so, tall, thin, very nice body, pretty... I said ok.

So I gave him $10, he gives me change in Riel. Then there's a lot of commotion and some other Cambodian guy is trying to get me to take another girl. The first kid walks away. I said no I'm going with this one, just one. Then there's more commotion about the fact that I need to get a motorbike. Looking around I'm not seeing the kid I gave the money to, who I assumed was getting us a motorbike. Then... the girl suddenly takes off across the street. I follow, she picks up her pace, and within a few seconds it's clear she's running away from me down an alley. Yep. Of course the kid I gave the money to is long gone.

Check my pocket and of course the 10,000 riel note he gave me in change turns out to be a 5000 -- a common scam in Cambodia since the 2 bills look very similar and they put a damn Khmer numeral over the first digit so you can't readily tell which bill it is.

Circled the block and eventually came back to the same spot - the girl was back again and just kept avoiding me and nodding No. The kid had taken off for good. I decided to suck it up and admit that I'd been had.

So if anyone decides to try this route, definitely don't pay up front. There were a few surprisingly cute girls out there though.

I think they were all in on it, by the way - the way they started getting in my face to take another girl, and then again about the motorbike, seemed odd at the time-- and looking back it was probaby a distraction technique to allow the guy with the money to slip away unnoticed.

>>>Dude, I'm telling you, it was rough. It wasn't kinda sorta rough. It was positively, inarguably and beyond the pale rough. It wasn't some guys would think they were beautiful rough. It was rough rough. <<<

you don't understand.

knowing of that, having seen some of the background of that scene just makes me wonder how anyone in his right mind and with an ounce of compassion could ever be attracted to **************. ::

[color:"green"]Fly your first post was non inflamatory, this one has been edited, the way this is being discussed, is gonna close the thread soon... [/color]

Sorry to hear you have been scammed for KRL 5,000 (=USD 1.25). Cambodia is a real rip off. I am sure, walking in the Lumpini Park in BKK at 22:00 is much safer ;)

Honestly, I am sorry you had a bad time over there. When it comes to ladies and beauty, everything is up to the eye of the beholder. When it comes to money, it can be counted. However, imo, Cambodia isn't that cheap (going to the airport in BKK, paying the air-fare, paying more for transportation etc.). What made me going there 7 times in the last two years is the quality of girls. Imo, they give a much better service and, yes, they are much cheaper than their Thai counterparts. I will definitely go there again!

But as said before, everything is up to the eye of the beholder.

Archived